Britney Like You've Never Seen Her

8/5/2006 12:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Check out this clip from YouTube -- It's Britney like you've never seen her! And yes -- that's Kevin playing cameraman.

Britney Spears stoned

Related link
Britney Spears Photo Gallery

lea

I wonder how much kevin got paid when that tape was "leaked".

emily

LOL!! She's drunk!!! It happens!!

Javier Moreno

Seems like K-Fed just post it on youtube. Actually, doesn't impress me much. It's what I can think of her. She's cute, tho.

Ashley

lol... it happens

djdw61

OMG, I can't believe I am typing this, but he actually sounds like the smart one in that video!!

Pili

She is ten times better than Jessica Simpson! Jessica is soooooooo phony at least Britney is herself and doesnt give a f**k!

Sean

The best part...... "I'm confused..."

Really?

TAG

This broad has too much money, and too much time on her hands. I bet she really would like a time machine. She could go back to 1998, before she threw her career away.

ally

Did britney just smoke a J? or what was she up to in that video? That was really confusing. I would not have expected her to look like that outside of the public eye. She always seemed so glamorous and respectable, but after seeing that video it makes me feel grossed out . Britney, you need to watch this video and re-evaluate .

Bubbles

I wish she would go back under the rock in Hicksville, and he would go back to the dumpster where he was spawned.

Regina

I have to tell you I can't believe that first you would air anything like this. It makes you wonder about their real maturity level. It even said to think they are parents and expecting another child. I too wonder how much you may have paid to her so called husband to sell such a video. It is very sad they act like inmature adults.

Pony Dog

Oh my CORN! That Girl is right out of a hillbilly trailer park and it aint pretty either! I sure the hell don't want to break bread with that COW!

the wise old owl

WOW !!! She comes across like a real DUMMY !!! WHAT A REDNECK. She's got the I.Q. of a plant. Thank God , she can SORT OF sing.

Stan

Good to see K-Fed adding to his collection of Britney footage. This is how he's gonna make money when the two are long departed....the guy is thinking ahead. Good job, K-Fed! Po-Po-Zao!

Kait

Wow! I normally say Poor Britney, but after that I'm saying Poor Kevin! Trying to have a conversation with her like that could be hard. That was funny!