Britney Like You've Never Seen Her

8/5/2006 12:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Check out this clip from YouTube -- It's Britney like you've never seen her! And yes -- that's Kevin playing cameraman.

Britney Spears stoned

Related link
Britney Spears Photo Gallery

Penny

I'm sorry Debra, but are you a drunk hillbilly also?

rodney

she smoking crack and kevin sound like he giving a pig oral sex, the hell is she retarded, her career is down the drain ,now they gonna start a show on bravo called, THE RICH RETARDED TRAILERPARK FEDERLINES AFTERDARK SHOW,they sound braindead,her next album is might go spit!!!!!!!

Stacy

This is such and act. Not sure if this was at the beginning and she was trying to act silly, or what, but no one can be that dumb. I don't belief she is that bad. I feel sorry for her. We have all acted silly around guys when we were young.

Jen

haha shes so trashed haha but yea it seemed like she was over doin it and everyone has their stupid moments...dont rag on her for somethin everyone has done at least once in their life

Whatever

It makes you wonder how Brit ever shot to fame? I hope her low down husband didn't sell this tape for $$$ to get away from her?

Bev

What the - - - - ? LMAO

Chris Noland

She looked a Hot mess......was she one an 8 ball of coke or what?

crystal

All i have to say is two words "GOT STUPID"? i don't feel sorry for her either, she brings all of this on to her self.

Bonnie

She looks like a mongoloid,,,Either drunk or on drugs. Looks like redneck, trailer trash. Filthy clothes, filthy hair, very stringy, covered up with a ballcap, how classy. Feeding her fat, pudgy face, talking with her mouth full. Was she on the movie CAVEMAN? JUst wondered, they kept saying UGH, she says HUH??? DUH????? Looks like she needs s dermatologist, bad case of acne, must be from all the healthy foods, can't be from soap and water.

Tyler

Wow, I mean I had 2 say it cause its sad 2 say but its the truth. And I will be the 1st to say it. . . She makes K-FED look like the brains of the operations which is really sad. What the f*** is the chic smoking? Cause I want sum. . .

stacyq

omg, how weird , shes really gone downhill...

Kitten

Wow. What you saw in that video was the very last bit of Brit's career crash and burn. Everyone will see this. Everyone will scratch his or her head. Then everyone will forget. Because unless there's video footage of her dropping that baby on his head, I don't care if I ever see her again. It's just too sad.

Colette

I think K-Fed is trying to set her up to look instable, perhaps setting the stage for child custody, hence a lot of money???????
She's no different then most girls her age, she just hasn't had good leadership in her life. Should we hate the child because of the bad parent?????

Rachael

Smoke two joints in the morning, smoke two joints at night......

This is classic.

jeannie

Oh come on, give the girl a break. Who hasn't ever got drunk and talked stupid? Just because she is in the public eye doesn't mean she isn't human. If Kevin is the one that leaked the video, Britney should be upset with him. I pity him for trying to make a profit off of her.