Only in Japan -- Hello Hilton

8/7/2006 4:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just when you thought Paris Hilton mania couldn't get any bigger, Sanrio, the folks behind Hello Kitty, have taken it to another level. They have created a signature Hello Kitty figure with a Paris Hilton look. Sorry folks, it's only available in Japan.
Paris HiIton-inspired Hello Kitty Doll

ECJ

Thank God it's only in Japan. They know that shit wouldn't sell anywhere else.

hawaiiasiangirl

OMG! They are just giving her another reason to think that she is important. How pathetically sad!

Sodet Knox

Just another reason 2 hype up this ugly chick

sabii

i kinda think its neat..shes not that bad.

Gossip Junkie

You've GOT to be kidding me! And please don't be sorry that it's only sold in Japan.

STFU

I used to be a Sanrio fan since I was a little girl but knowing that they sold out to that self-centered brat kills the whole sense of nostalgia for me. I'll never buy another Hello-kitty thing again for as long as I live! NOT EVEN FOR MY KIDS, I DONT WANT THEM TO CATCH ANY DISEASES OR EVEN THINK THAT ACTING LIKE PARIS OR ANYTHING RELATED TO HER IS EVEN REMOTELY CUTE. Cause it's not, it's just trashy. Her name is completely synonymous to trash, that's the brand she's built for herself. When will the world come to its senses? This girl is just a waste of much needed oxygen for the worthy people of society... like... homeless people.

stfu

I can't decide who's more fake looking the doll or Paris.

The dolls eyes are blue but Paris doesn't have blue eyes, she uses color contacts. I guess that's wonky enough for Japan.

pinupcutie

Does the doll come with hair extensions sold separtely? LMAO

Meg

Does it come with the STDs or do you have to purchase those seperately?

Whatever

They knew that piece of crap doll wouldn't sell here! I wonder if it has her long beak nose and squished eyeball?

Whatever

Why do they include Stinkerbell? Paris hasn't carried that rat around for a long time!

Whatever

It should be called Hello slutbag.

Bully

btw for anyone curious the Paris Kitty doll is 5500 yen or about $50

Belle

Dude! I live in Japan and I've never seen that thing (thank goodness). In fact, the only place I've seen Paris is in ads for a handbag designer (Samantha Thavasa-which despite the name is purely Japanese) that is huge here-unknown everywhere else I think). But the handbags are fugly and it figures that the Hiltons and Posh Spice would shill for them. In fact, Nicky designs for them and I'm forced to gaze upon their horror every day *shudder*

If you want to see photos of the carnage...

shandi

I used to like Sanrio. Not anymore. WHY would they market something like that? Why????

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments