Janice's Boys Night Out

8/8/2006 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Janice DickinsonJanice Dickinson exhibited somewhat less-than-model behavior at a West Hollywood bar on Friday.

The self-proclaimed "world's first supermodel" enjoyed a wild night on the town at a book release party for photographer Lewis Payton at the trendy gay hotspot iCandy Lounge.

Janice looked particularly stylish in all her Botox-ed glamour and seemed to keep it together for the first part of the evening.

But after enjoying what appeared to be champagne, Dickinson caused a scene by jumping on a guy and kissing him on the bar's side patio.

The 51-year-old mother of two, with her well-coiffed entourage in tow, then danced, staggered and even played matchmaker by introducing two hunks to each other.

Before long, Janice, whose reality show "The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency" has a gay following, was holding court and basking in the adulation of her admirers.

Rockstar Alumni

First!

Justin

I think this woman ROCKS !

WTF?

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. yuck

Catherine

No way for a mother to act, that's for sure. Is she THAT scared to get old?

She looks good; do it gracefully!

kathryn

She looks great for a woman that is near my grandparents age!

Diego

She looks good, for a tranny.

Momma

Leave her alone. She made it and made it successfully. And now she's having fun making it even more. I think she looks hot for 51 and she DOESN'T DENY THE WORK SHE'S HAD DONE!

Dave Hale

Every damn one of us would be lucky as hell to look that good at 51. I just hope I have a little class to do with good lucks, if I am that blessed.

TOO Much!!!

Champagne huh.......... So much for her sobriety

Amy

I can't stand this woman!!! Maybe 100 years ago she made it as the "worlds first supermodel" but it's 2006 and i must agree with #7 .......she looks like a tranny.....no way would she make it in modeling now a days......Christie Brinkley can still pull it off .....but this bitch......uhhhhhh....nasty........and her attitude is horrific...i feel sorry for her kids

tatts

waste of ink and space she's ranks right up there with Paris and Lindsey in my book

Whatever

She's cool.

monica

It's funny that people can get so worked up about someone going out on the town and getting a little loose.

SZ

SHE IS A RUDE, CRUDE, THOUGHTLESS, HURTFUL,UGLY ATTENTION WHORE WHO COULD NOT HUMILIATE HERSELF OR HER CHILDREN ANYMORE THAN SHE ALREADY HAS..BEING A PIG HAS BECOME SO FUN WATCHING ON TV THAT IS THE ONLY REASON THE BITCH HAS A TV SHOW.

Christian Cervantes

I Think Janice I Freakin Awesome She Looks better that any other mommy out there and shes definately not old fashion. booooy this girl know how to party. Hot hot hot.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments