The Barkers Split

8/8/2006 6:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Travis Barker and Shanna Moakler splitOn the heels of Nick and Jessica's and Dave and Carmen's split, another MTV reality show couple has called it quits.

According to PEOPLE magazine, blink-182's Travis Barker has filed for divorce from his "Meet the Barkers" co-star and wife, Shanna Moakler.

The couple were married in 2004 and have two children: son Landon, 2, and daughter Alabama, 7 months. Moakler, a former Miss USA, also has a 7-year-old daughter, Atiana, from her previous relationship with Oscar de la Hoya.

Moakler released a statement saying "My only concern right now is for the welfare and best interests of my children."

Monday, TMZ reported that Moakler has been added to the latest cast of ABC's "Dancing with the Stars."

Click to read the documents

Just me

Say what you will about the cameras showing what they want to; you still can't deny the fact that she spent ALOT of time lazing about. The only thing I ever seen her get excited about was over herself. I have children & noticed that she really didn't have much to do with hers. They were with the nanny most of the time while she slept, shopped, planned parties, etc. You can't count laying in bed while your kids roam around the house as spending time with them. It does not count! She rolled out of bed & expected her family to act as if she had stopped the world for them. Ok I'm here for a minute; where's my reward. As for Travis he seemed to really want his kids around & I also seen the effort he put into making her feel special. He did alot of things most men never think to for their wivies. It seemed important to him that his family was taken care of & happy!

Fourth Grade Mathmatician

Her ass looks so Hott she must have fire in them there Britches::

So glad this turd barker is "outiee 5000". She will be so much better off.

He looks so terrible. Get the program DUDE,

You look like a wall in a filthy truck stop toilet. :LOL: its true!!

Fourth Grade Mathmatician

Someone said he looked like one of the Flying Monkies, from the Wizard of Oz....

What a Troglodyte> hahaha (look it up)

embarrassing

alex

I feel bad for the kids, they made a cute couple, but it was a reality show producers make the outcome totally diffrent from what reality really is.please calling her a bad mom that's not right.

Yaz

I totally agree Monica,, sounds like we got some haters out there ,, Don't be jealous How many people these days go thru divorce i mean cmon its REALITY TV people.. I feel sorry for all you people who love to be nieve and judgemental.. You should thank them for letting all you crazy's out there (who think they know them) into there home lives..... I loved the show! Its just a shame that it couldn't work out between them I wish them Both the best of luck and love!!!!

Fourth Grade Mathmatician

TR@$h barker looks like:

A. Rotten Garbage
B. Homosexual Drug addict
C. The kid who got beat up in high school
D. A wet sewer rat
E. An HIV scab
F. Drinkie Bird
G. A wall smeared with dung
H. A tattooed chicken carcass
I. The bottom of a garbage can
J. A JOKE THAT EVERYONE IS LAUGHING AT?

"we will return with the answer after these messages"

Fourth Grade Mathmatician

Funny Looking Mutants for 200 pts. please Alex;

Qu: For 200 pts-
This TMZ cleb is a Skinny, Ugly, Druged out looking Joke, whom is going through a messy break up, limited carrer advancement, And whos significant other CHEATED on with "Friends"????

Que Jepardy Music:dum, dummm, dumm, dummm, dum , Dumm

Answer= Who is tr@$H barker.

Alex- No Jim Sorry. MK OLSEN, we were looking for MK OLSEN

Fourth Grade Mathmatician

True or False?

MK OLSEN weighs less than the average American house cat.

teamshannall the way

you all are so oo mean to SHANNA! leave the girl alone. First of all , it's always the people that live in glass houses that cast stones. How fitting is that. Secondly, the reason their kids werent shown on air all the time or at all, is because of a claus that was between Oscar and Shanna. Their daughter was not "allowed" to be on the air for more than (whatever was in the contract). You shouldn't even judge their marriage, they had everything going for them and it was a tough one to work out, just like A LOT of marriages.
Shanna, we love you and don't let the haters bring you down. they don't even know you like I do.

- PS travis looks sickly and too skinny, he really shouldnt worry so much about shanna , he should get an aids test for sure. the boy aint right!!!!! lol

Michelle

It's a typical hollywood break up. I loved their reality show on MTV " The Barkers". They were the cutest, happiest couples I have ever seen. Its actually her lost because he was real nice, romantic and workaholic type of guy something that us women can't find nowadays. I may be wrong, but from what I've seen on their show thats the persona that he showed. Much luck to both of them in the future, especially their beautiful kids. God Bless.

Andrea

You all act like you know what is up! I am sure they both love their children. Who are any of you to talk sh*t about their parenting skills. Maybe she is just having a rough time - without two people putting 100% into a marriage it will not work - it looks like each of them barely put in 50/50...Stay out of their business and let them live their lives...Get off of the computer and spend some time with your kids or you are no better than you say Shanna is!!!

Livewire

A no talent wannabe punk and a dumb bimbo who also screwed over oscar de la hoya break up and everyone is surprised? Hopefully he sounded a good prenup (doubt it) as that sorry excuse for a mom will keep the kids and his moolah, which will leave him broke since his sorry excuse for music will go the way of Limp Bizkit!

Thressa

You have to know this was coming she has got to be the most lazest person in the world all she does is eat sleep and pump out babys and spend HIS money...
I new this was coming the min. she was preg again and got him that what 70 grand cadi... i mean if he realy wanted it dont you think he would have gotten it????he so deserves much more then she is worth..dont get me wrong she is prob a great person and i can tell from the show she is a great mother but she is a bumb complained about work when was the last time she was on a show other then the barkers??but yet spent all that damn money...
I just hope for the kids sake she can kiss enough ass to make Travis at least be able to be around her with out wanting to kill her!!!!
CONGRADULATIONS TRAVIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love you much,
T

Megan

Travis seems like a nice guy, he needs to find a baby's mama who actually gives a shit about their kids, not who's out partying all night and sleeping til 3! She's the biggest airhead I've ever seen on t.v., way worse than Jesica Simpson!!!

Tamera

Yeah all shanna did was sleep. she never took care of her children. always wanted attention and if she didn't get it she had to have a pity part. she always wanted her first. I agree shes after the money. It sickens me to see woman do this srap for money ie make babies for money! I feel for Travis! Watch out Shana the hoe is after another victim,don't surrender her fakeness even if you like that ass guys!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments