Who Would Mug Screech?

8/8/2006 2:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dustin DiamondDustin Diamond, aka Screech from the TV show "Saved by the Bell," told a Tampa radio station that a woman tried to mug him in his hotel in Omaha, Neb. on Monday.

Diamond was on the MJ Morning Show on 93.3W FLZ this morning, detailing the incident. According to his account, a woman, armed with mace, busted into his hotel room and apparently was only able get away with some PSP games, which Diamond was able to recover.

He was able, at one point, to pin the woman with the hotel door, prompting her to cry out rape.

Click below to listen to Dustin's account (may take a moment to load).

ralph

He's fast becoming the new Gary Coleman. Always something to get attention. What an embarassment.

Steve

Hey Moe homad,

Being a Jew, I guess I had best warn you that our tails are useful as a second penis (where do you think Screech really has 10" ?) And our Horns are actualy brain wave receptors that allows to know what your thinking and feed off your mental energy. Thats why normaly we are so much smarter and richer than everybody else. Except around you, of course then we have nothing to feed on.
Oh well, Just makes it easier to take away your money I suppose.
Check your bigotry at the door please. Its way past time.

Avery

MOHAMED SAID THAT JOSH BLUE FROM LAST COMIC STANDING WAS RETARDED, I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT MOHAMED IS THE ONE A LITTLE SHORT ON SMARTS.. JOSH BLUE HAS C.P., AND PPL WHO ARE MENTALLY HANDICAPPED, DO NOT LIKE TO BE CALLED RETARDED.. MOHAMED, YOU GOT TOO MUCH TURBAN WRAPPED AROUND YOUR HEAD TOO TIGHTLY..

Circus Tim

She's in trouble now, Call Principal Belding! Must br tough being a sex symbol

terri

This is stupid: where as IF it were true(which I am betting it is a stunt to help revive his sorry carrer)it is sad. Nobody deserves to be robbed celebrity or not HOWEVER nobody deserves to have their fans (or to use their celebrity) to get ppl to pay their way in life. I think it is wrong and tasteless for him to ask ppl to give money(even if they do get a t-shirt) to help him pay his bills. I can't do it so why should he??? I mean really would it kill him to get a real job and have to get up in the am and go to work and earn the money to pay his bills??? Is he too good to work?? This is prolly just a stunt to prolong his 15 mins of fame,which was way to long in the first place if you ask me!!!

michele

this lady has issue.. Dustin has had bad times and now this pscyco? what is this world comming too?

Bob

Was it Lisa Turtle or Kelly Kapowski?

Michelle

Skippy was on Family Ties not Cheers.
The comic on last comic standing has Cerebral Palsy, not MR.
Usually, CP has normal-above normal intelligence.
The crack about Screech being "a Jew" was completely uncalled for and innappropriate. Stereotyping is not cool, you would think somebody bearing a Muslim name would know that.

Scootah

Wait... A woman in Screech's company maced him and screamed rape, and his story is that she was trying to rob him?

Call me a cynic here...

Jessica NY

Hmmmm... this story makes no sense... Canda huh... Im so sure he didnt bring this women (prostitute) back to his room... things went bad... she claimed rape.... and he calls a radio station to protect himself. Come on does anyone really believe this story... it's pathetic. Screech your a dirt bag... anyone with half a brain can read through this lie ridden story. And another note: Any guy that's well endowed doens't brag about it.... I CALL YOUR BLUFF

john tyler

sounds like a cry for attention aka bull shit

john tyler

sounds like a cry for attention aka bull shit

nkj

Screech...go to school and get a skill and search for your passion. Then do it. You will never have to ask for help on your home or face all the nay sayers.

It will change your life!

Hawkk

I think Screetch Made the whole thing up to get a little of that simpathy vote to try to repair his career. I don't think it really think it happened. (Prompting:To lead someone toward what they should say or do.) Why would any one tell someone to yell rape that just didn't make sence to me out of the whole "story. "

Faheem

I didnt know screech was jewish. Not that it matters i guess to most folks. There is no coming back for that wicked culture creed. Before you know it they'll have basic white wolks eating out the palm of there hands.