Who Would Mug Screech?

8/8/2006 2:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dustin DiamondDustin Diamond, aka Screech from the TV show "Saved by the Bell," told a Tampa radio station that a woman tried to mug him in his hotel in Omaha, Neb. on Monday.

Diamond was on the MJ Morning Show on 93.3W FLZ this morning, detailing the incident. According to his account, a woman, armed with mace, busted into his hotel room and apparently was only able get away with some PSP games, which Diamond was able to recover.

He was able, at one point, to pin the woman with the hotel door, prompting her to cry out rape.

Click below to listen to Dustin's account (may take a moment to load).

s. bretz

Didn't O.J. get mugged a couple times as well? Obviously a cheap attempt to gain any type of attention possible. What a loser! By the way I'm about to lose my house too so I'm selling my extra underware, any takers?S. Bretz

s. bretz

david

Sounds like Dustin is after more attention amazing no mention was made in the blurb there was an arrest made.
He's going to end up like the boy who cried wolf nobody will listen to him.
I never thought he was funny anyhow he is annoying

Lisa

Did you keep your house? If so, where is our thanks? Some of us helped you.

Karen

Oh Look!!!!!! As I was reading this... there he is, on The View. Hmmmmm, so far no mention of the mugging.

Mike

WOW Mohamed!

Not only to you use ignorant, offensive language like "retard" when referring to someone with Cerebral Palsy, you also slam Jews?

With a name like Mohamed you must obvisouly be a terrorist, right? What a loser. Hopefully you'll get deported back to whatever Middle Eastern sand dune you crawled out from under.

tim

Why is everybody referring to the jew remark? Do they not have the ability to let the remarks made by Mel to be gone. His fame has dwindled like Dustin's. The scams that the stars stir up is just a way to draw attention back to themselves so people don't forget who they are. Maybe it is so they can by more alcohol and drive down the roads that we as common folks drive everyday.

Melanie

Mohamed...you're an idiot...You've now insulted people with disabilities AND jews. Seriously, are you the only perfect individual on the planet? Shut your mouth before the wrong person hears you and doesn't find your ignorance funny.

John

He couldnt afford his house payments but he can blow money on PSP and PSP games ?? Hmm, can we say PRIORITIZE ??

Kat

I am so sick of this Country fixation on so-called celebrities weather it being past or present.

Its ridicules to pay (big) money to people whom entertaining us, rather then teach and keep us safe i.e. the Police, Military and teachers.

And… in my opinion lol… I think politicians should be paid minimum wage and really work for their money. Then maybe… just maybe… we will only have honest people in office.

So America, vote for minimum wage for politicians!!! We can set a trend and it will be all the RAGE around the WORLD!!!

Jeff

And God said unto Screech. Quit selling those awful t-shirts or vengeance will be mine!

Devon

Right on Mike.

I love how in this day and age someone named "Mohamed" is being insenitive to other minority groups!

Isn't it funny how they say Islam teaches acceptance, etc? I guess that acceptance doesn't include people with differences or Jews.

ummm... ok???

That was theee most boring story I have every heard!!! Why didn't the D.J give him the "wrap it up box" ?!?! It's funny 'cause you can hear the boredom in the D.J's voice.... almost as if he is trying to keep himself entertained! Ha ha. Poor Screech... it's sad to hear him talk about his precious p.s.p games, you know 'cause he's a big gamer 'n all. I'm sorry but I had to cut that clip short! I just couldn't take it anymore. It was like listening to the weird guy @ work telling some totally lame, pointless story and you don't want to be rude and just walk away. Instead your stuck listening to the poor guy while you make fun of him in your head. But in this case it was just poor lil' Screech trying to capture another 15 seconds.... so I couldn't help but "walk away" Agggghhhh!!!

Shelby Smith

I wonder, did this woman actually break into his room, or was she there for business and was defending herself from Dustin's advances.

ME

Mohamed,

What a pathetic and ignorant individual you must be. Calling Dustin Diamond a "Jew" and referring to someone with a disability as "a retard". You are an insensitive bastard. You don't even have the nerve to come back on this forum and address the comments directed at you. That's how much of a coward you are. Hmmmm..... you being this ignorant and cowardly makes me believe that you must be related to Saddam Hussein.. He's an ignorant coward as well. Go back to your own country. We don't need ignorant a** holes like you here. You do not deserve to be here.