Mr. & Mrs.

Vaughn?

8/9/2006 1:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE (2:15PM ET): Stephan Huvane, Jennifer Aniston's rep, tells TMZ that the article is NOT true -- the couple is not engaged.

After dating for one year, Vince Vaughn has reportedly proposed to girlfriend Jennifer Aniston.

us_aniston_vaughn-1
The new issue of Us Weekly reports Vaughn popped the question on June 27. The couple were on a private jet back to LA after vacationing at "Girls Gone Wild" founder Joe Francis' home near Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.

Vaughn allegedly bought Aniston's engagement ring in New York, which is believed to be bigger than the $200,000 Silvia Damiani ring she received from her ex-husband Brad Pitt.

This isn't the first time rumors have speculated the couple's engagement. Just last month, Life & Style falsely reported Vince got down on bended knee in Paris.

Vaughniston, who met on the set of their hit film "The Break-Up", have been living in Jen's Hollywood Hills home and have been spotted checking out properties in Chicago, Vince's hometown.

While no wedding date is set sources tell Us "it will be in 2007."

Gigi

Congrats Finally!!! I wish them all the best!

Christine

You know what's scary? That people actually think this is important enough to make the cover of Us Weekly.

http://www.elegancepixelfied.com - celebpix

Rose

Before some of you get started, this is about Vince and Jen , not Brad and Angelina. I hope this is true so everyone can move on and all the madness about these people can stop.

spinning is great

I love this couple. They are so cute, and I'm a HUGE fan of Vince Vaughn!

One For Jen

Go Jennifer and Vince! I hope everything works out great for them. They are such a 'power' couple in Hollywood.

Ginny

I've read that this isn't true and Jennifer's people actually deny it but I honestly hope it is,, she seems like such a wonderful person and i jus wish her the best... as for brad and angelina, now that they have a child, i hope they work out too for shilohs sake... to see angelina's pics from her st john ad check dis out http://www.ballz.info/brangelina/angelina-jolie-as-the-new-face-of-st-john/
If you havent seen it it's a must! she looks absolutely flawless

nalaska

Janice Minn must have smoked her crack pipe, because there is no way Vince V proposed to Jennifer. He needs someone that is not so whiny, and full of herself.

Reenie

Jennifer and Vince make a much cuter couple than when she was with Brad. They seem like they're really in love! Vince is way better for her. I like him (Vince) better as an actor. He's so adorable and funny! Team Jennifer! What was Brad thinking?!

Vegas

Who Care abouts Jen? She was more worried about the baby wieght thet she will get if she get pregnat than her own ex hunsband desire to be a PARENT! IM SO GLAD HE DUMP YOU. YOU DUMB BITCH! YOU WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT BRAD IS BAGGING AGELINA EVERYNIGHT WHILE YOU ARE BEING HUMILIATED FOR NOT BEING GOOD ENOUGH FOR HIM!! HAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Alex Rogers

Me thinks that someone feels a little insecure living in Brads shadow. My rock is bigger than your rock.

Pieta

all I can say is that it is interesting comparing the two couples on how they are comporting themselves and how their respective lives have changed in a year or two. Can't plan anything in life I suppose. Just enjoy the ride.

Rose

What get's me is how the cover have Angelina picture at the top in between Jen and Vince head. (Angie Home Without Brad) and we all know he is filming Ocean 13. You see people, these magazines keep this mess going. So some of you, please don't believe everything you read from these BS mags.

Red Sox Fan

Gag. She is sooooo boring. I don't blame Brad for dumping her for Angelina. She has the personality of a wet rag. Vince will get bored with her too.

My two cents

I hope Jen and Vince take the plunge and are truly happy. Brad on the other hand ended up with Angelina (hey, she is gorgeous and all...but she stole a married man!). Brad will get his bad karma with Angelina in the end....Jen will have it all and Brad will be left alone.

Alex Rogers

Agrees with Lisa,

Jen is boring. She never was of a high enough caliber to hang with Brad and his crew.

Angelina is like a Victorias Secret Model, Jen is like a JC Penny model.

Dont do it Vince!