Nick Hangs Down Under

8/9/2006 5:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After a 14-hour flight, Nick Lachey arrived half way around the world at Australia's Sydney Airport.
Nick Lachey arrives down under
Lachey arrived sans Vanessa but not without body guards, and the hunk looked happy to be off the long flight as he slapped on his sunglasses and made his way (smiling the entire time) through waiting paparazzi and excited fans.

But have no fear, Nick won't be on the other side of the world for too long. Nick has to get back to rehearse for his upcoming US tour, scheduled to start next month in Albany, New York.

Team Minnillo

Duh...he and Vanessa HAVE NOT broken up, he's abroad promoting his album, she's working b/t NY and LA, and they will reunite when he returns - just watch...

Jane

Gay? I don't think so! As Nick puts it, he doesn't "bat for the other team," although I am sure there are a lot of gay guys who wish he were. He is definitely hot. He doesn't have to dress up, his sexiness shines through. All I can say girls is,... "the line forms to the right!" :) As far as Vanessa, I truly believe she is just looking for press for herself, she is too clingy, eyeing the cameras and performing for them. I hope he keeps his options open because I doubt she is ready for a commitment. As far as Jessica, I'm sure she misses Nick and realizes she jumped the gun. Hard lesson to learn. Hey Nick! If you are reading this, just know you are doing a great job! Stand strong and hold true to your values.

ManBearPig Huntress

I'm not a huge Nick Lachey fan, but DAMN, PENNY MARSHALL - he is a damn sight more interesting than YOU with that annoying-ass YouTube link you keep hounding on everyone - GET A LIFE!

Rebecca

Why does he need bodyguards? Who even knows who he is in Australia? He's got a good-looking bulge in his britches though.

Janet Jenkins

I just came from the grocery store. Apparently Vanessa and Nick are tying the knot. I hope they elope! He'd be a whole lot hotter if he played baseball for a living. He's cute alright but he's on the gaydar screen.

Jane

They have bodyguards not only for protection from the stray "crazy" fans,..but also for legal reasons. That way, they don't personally have to get physical with anyone. Technically the bodyguard is the second person involved.

dorothy bender

nick looks good what ever he is wearing, i cannot believe Jessica gave him up.

Whatever

This is news? Yes Spike I agree he should f*ck around why not?

youallarelame

he can go in my down under anytime he wants! ;-) love him

kathryn

Don't be jealous guys, he is HOT! I hope he gets lots of a*s after putting up with that idiot wife. You could just tell he thought she was a moron. Go Nick!

Conn JOE

go nick go you are doing a good job. see you in town in sept
good luck

Tina

hmmm....Nick is very handsome......i feel so sad bec nick and jessica were apart fall in love anymore...i pray god that nick and jessica are going to back together and dont let nobody or even who thier parents just leave them alone......why dont nick and jessica need to go counselor about their relationships.....so well i hope nick and jessica work it out no matter what they did....nick and jessica look so beautifiul couple..nick look and wake up to see jessica is so great and she is so respect person she dont play around nick's back..so what happen to nick got vanessa huh?????????

Jessica

He is cute... but thats about it.... he is a big baby who complains all of the time... he is annoying! But cute... I can tolerate looking at him!

cecilia

wow nick should go f**k himself.

first of all, he shouldnt have left jess;shes heartbroken. and they coulda worked things out, he's just too lazy to do anything about it. and then he has the nerve to run to one of jessicas really good friends (Vanessa).

0Hh, and Vanessa can go f**k her self too. I really hate her.

alayna

yeahh he's pretty fine. But im glad he aint with jessica anymore..i swear that girl could be the most ahnoying person alive..but thats just my personal oppinion..i think way too many girls try to be like her its kinda funny that everyone loves her and not the other stars..but hey.. a way better role moddle then paris hilton..and for those of yall who are in love with paris.haha yall are gay..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments