Nick Hangs Down Under

8/9/2006 5:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After a 14-hour flight, Nick Lachey arrived half way around the world at Australia's Sydney Airport.
Nick Lachey arrives down under
Lachey arrived sans Vanessa but not without body guards, and the hunk looked happy to be off the long flight as he slapped on his sunglasses and made his way (smiling the entire time) through waiting paparazzi and excited fans.

But have no fear, Nick won't be on the other side of the world for too long. Nick has to get back to rehearse for his upcoming US tour, scheduled to start next month in Albany, New York.

michelle

omg i love nick he is so so so so hot!!! but i hope him and jessica get back together because they were so cute together. i think he is so sexy.

Chely

The 1st time I heard "What's left of me" I cried like a baby! Jessica is soooooo stupid! Here I am dating around looking ^ searching & this guy totallly adored her! To make matters worse, I know the designer that made her wedding dress( He is a family friend who works for Vera Wang) !! Uhh, Jessica, Jessica! Its hard out here. I been looking & all I come across is jerks! Nick didn't learn his lesson the first time around! When they 1st were together she broke up with him to date around and then called him up after 911 because he was living in NYC. They got back together & he asked her to marry him. He should have known!!!I'LL TAKE HIM ANYWAY, SCRUFFY OR CLEAN SHAVEN! I WOULDN'T YELL AT HIM FOR WATCHING SPORTS OR BEING MESSY.-C.J.

jen

hello???? bodyguard thats what their job is to be buff and big like that if his bodyguard was the same size as him he couldn't protect him very well now could he??? I'm hoping he and jess stay single for a while so they can find their way back to each other they belong together they understand each other so well!!!!!

Sandy

Ok, check out this clip of Jessica Simpson giving a surprise performance at a club last week....she has no talent....thank god she left Nick so that the only one she is making a fool out of now is herself!

marcia

hey nick u need to take ur newly single life for while before u find someone to share so give urself 3 to 6 months before u settle down with someone so take time no rush to find someone so also vanessa is not ur type but she more likely be your friend than your new love so good luck with ur new life

martha

I love you Nick! You are HOT!

marianne.

he's looking better every day, i think he's better off without jessica

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3