Tom Hanks -- Stick It In Your Ear!

8/9/2006 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tom Hanks needed a prescription earlier in the week, and TMZ knows what it was for. The "DaVinci Code" star got a script for Vosol HC. So you're wondering? Well, Vosol is used to treat infections of the outer ear and ear canal by reducing swelling and relieving pain and itching in the ear.

Now you know.

Amy

Come on TMZ!!! This is not news.......getting desperate for stories or something?

No legs in Texas :(

Nice work. Can you find Waldo?

Todd

Ok.. I think this goes over the line. NO one should be prying into individual's medications or prescriptions. Health care information is a very private matter and when you stray into that area, I lose all respect for TMZ. Let celebrities have this one area to themselves, ok?

Lou

aside from it not being news, THIS IS PRIVATE INFORMATION!!!!!

it's cool to show mistakes celebs make and stuff, BUT I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THEIR MEDICAL AFFAIRS (as i dont want others to know mine.)

Just because you captured a picture of the prescription does not mean you should publish it.

God, Harvey Levin is turning out to be a big jerk.

ROBIN

Really TMZ....this is like something the Inquirer would do....LAME!

Maria

You guys are flat our creepy. As a lawyer, you are losing credibility very quickly.
I will not be looking at your web site any longer. You stopped being fun. I see the above comments agree with me. I think we will see you on Nancy Grace as weirdo stalker of celebs.

Rolff

Thats just plain creepy....there is a line and you guys crossed it this time....

Im all for the in depth star coverage but that goes a little too far....

Milly

This is my first time writing in for anything, but you have really crossed the line. This kind of information is private and not in any shape or form news. V

Alex Rogers

I agree with all the above comments.

Harvey Levin is much more than a jerk.

But...What is up with the pose Tom Hanks is striking. Its odd. Have you ever walked down the street holding a prescription like that. Just odd.

Big Tom Hanks fan here. Great actor.

sam

Looks to me like Tom's showing the prescription freely. Of course he was probably afraid if he didn't there would be a big headline reading "Tom Hanks Hooked on Prescription Drugs!". I think Tom Hank has the least to worry about of anyone in Hollywood. He just so….well normal. Which is very rare in Hollywood these days. Refreshing.

Cindy

Love the Waldo comment!

Cindy

THANKS FOR THE BREAKING NEWS! WHATS NEXT...SURI HAS A BOWEL MOVEMENT AND IT WAS "JUST BEAUTIFUL"?

Muffy

Loved Castaway, Tom!! Hope you feel better. P.S. Next time, put you script in your pocket, darlin.

Lou

Harvey Levin went from lawyer to correspondant to a wannabe Michael Musto. Soon he will be taking it up the ass and smoking meth.

Rhene

Please, I'd rather not know about anybody's prescriptions, and everything else that's not socially relevant. (Actually, I just came by for the MelGibson story -which TMZ, btw, aced.)

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments