Um, WHAT????

8/9/2006 6:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brooke Hogan, daughter of wrestling star Hulk Hogan, stopped by the offices of the soon-to-be web only TEEN PEOPLE to discuss her new single, "About Us."

Whatever

Is she trying to be like Paul Wall?

duh...totally !

She is a pretty GIRL....and those things look Ridiculous on ANYONE! I can't stand those stupid waste of money things!!!!!!

Alex Rogers

This girl is obviously under the influence of hard drugs. My guess would be crystal meth.

She needs to replace all those drugs that shes on with a whole a lot of vitamins and prayers.

kris

shes young and im sure shes just playing around....she's still a cutie

WHAT IS THE RUSH

I THINK SHE IS WEARING A GRILL, IF SHE IS BROOKE IT IS NOT WORKING, GET RID OF THE GRILL, IT SHOULD BE ON THE BBQ OR THE FRONT OF A CAR. THE TRENDS THEY COME UP WITH TODAY ARE JUST NOT WORKING. BROOKE YOUR BETTER LOOKING THEN THAT. WHEN A WHITE GIRL OR GUY TRIES TO BE BLACK WITH CORNROLLS OR GRILLS. PEOPLE IT DOES NOT WORK, GET THE HECK OVER IT PLEASE. GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U HEAR THAT K-FEDUP MIGHT AS WELL PUT TIN FOIL ON YOUR TEETH TO LOOK STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

milf

Ok, I am not one to stereo type, be it black or white, only men who are hot and rap can wear a "grill". She looks like the stupidest person I have ever seen, her parents should take some of their money and get her a stylist so her career can go somewhere. She already looks like a tranny, and now she has a grill. NICE

WHAT IS THE RUSH

PLEASE DON'T PUT POLITICAL COMMENTS. THIS IS A BROOKE BOARD. SO TIRED OF IT. BUSH SUCKS, SO NOT COOL. EVEN IF HE DOES WERE TALKING ABOUT BROOKE, NOT BUSH IN CASE YOU CAN'T READ!

Grant Thomas

What a nasty looking MEAT HEAD!!!!
Bring it Hulkster...

Debbie

OH MY GOD That is just bad taste
She is so pretty why do that to yourself?
I wonder if dad knows she left the house like that?

Jennifer Scott

I like the eye makeup, I figure she does look a little odd with th grill but haven't we all done something that you look back on & said Oh hell why did I do that? Remeber the 80's? I'm still embarrased....
Have a good day!

Janet Jenkins

#64,FYI,Bright light makes your pupils smaller! Face it Brooke is high. Either that or she just came frim the eye doctor lol.

Lisa

The girl either got balls or a bold sense of humour.

aj

OMG!!!!!!!!! SHE IS SO UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A TYPICAL STUPID (FAKE) BLONDE!!!!!!

Shannon in Texas

Back away from your screen.....back away slowly.....quietly...or she will bite you......

Ms_Jenny

OMG... Poor Brooke! The whole thing is just wrong... horribly wrong. At least you now know not to let your mom do your makeup!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments