Blowing Up While Going Down - 'Bridge' Hits #1

8/10/2006 7:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Fergie doesn't want to be known as just a chick Pea anymore, and having the #1 song on the Billboard charts might just be the way to do that.

Fergie Ferg's new single "London Bridge" achieved second biggest leap in Billboard Hot 100 history last week by going from #86 to #5, was featured on this week's episode of "Entourage" and is now the top single in the country.

Fergie told MTV.com "We wanted to make it more of a tough feel, which the song is."

If by "tough" she means "dancing like a ho," then it appears as though the Billboard charts are going to need prophylactics.

Alex Rogers

Cool Video

coco puff

That has to be the most retarded video I have ever seen. Trying to turn a children story into some kind of twisted rap song is beyond being just pathetic! She is not a member of the Black Eyed Peas. She is just a pea brain!!!!!

TruthSpeak

Fergie is just a Gwen Stefani ripoff who shakes her a$$.

Annnie

Can someone explain to me what the song is about? I like it but don't get it.

get a life people

Great role models just what we need more trashy girls......I liked there first cd....Now they are just in it for the money and fame..........That is why I listen to country music now

coco puff

Hazel. London Bridges falling down is a children's game. It's very sick and twisted to turn that into a obscene rap video, where falling down becomes going down! You know, as in sucking c*ck!!!! Definitely, not in good taste, HA HA! No pun intended!!

get a life people

Just another wigger!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annnie

Bobby, you got to be kidding me! Country Music!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha. Who listens to that crap. Fergie rules!

get a life people

I listen to is with about 75% of the US....At least it is clean and you can understand it........I don't want my kids growing up thinking it is normal to be called whores and bitches....Hope you don't have kids.............

Annnie

Bobby, I've got five kids and I'd never allow them to listen to country music. I can't stand it. I listen to rap and I'm proud of it. Country music is just as bad as rap in my opinion. It's all in how you interept it. Look at all the drunks...they are country music stars. I think my kids have learned more listening to rap than they have in school. Again, Fergie Rules!

LIDA

Well, you've got to be kdding me! How can you call it a great song if it's so NOT HERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would call it amazing if it was not such an obvoius HOLLABACK GIRL number two. I mean when I heard it for the first time I thought it was some kind of remix to Hollaback girl by Gwen Stefani, but then I realized it was not her and I thought - HOW dare you to call it your song?
Then I figured out the whole formula of London Bridge

HOLLABACK GIRL + MILKSHAKE (Kellis) + B-BOY-STANCE (Cassidy).

I hate it when people do that!

get a life people

hoho your kidding me...your kids have learned more from rap then school...wow i bet you are really proud lol...........what a great role model you are.....so your kids think it is alright to call woman bitches and drugs are cool........what a screwed up world we live in....i feel sorry for you

LIDA

Maybe her "london bridge" is going down to the toilet seat because she had a constiaption after shaking all that that much.
How old is she? Like 35? A little bit too late for shaking ass like that and wearing those "I am 20" outfits and ponytails. I heard she is 30, but it's calery a lie, she is at least 35, look at her pictures.

Annnie

Bobby, I'm a great dad. My kids think I'm cool and I get along great with them. Indeed, rap is all in interpetation. My kids listen to rap and they get it. Every song has a message. You can't get that out of a textbook. To get a head in life you have to have street smarts. I know college educated kids that aren't as successful as rappers. That's because they have street smarts. Get it? I can see a rapper someday becoming President.

get a life people

HOHO you are living in a dream world....Your job is to teach your kids...Every song has a message you are right about that...It teaches them to smoke pot and rape woman......Rappers have street smart LOL LOL President wow you must be high right now....It isn't your job to be cool!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments