Matt & Lance -- BFF

8/10/2006 4:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Matthew McConaughey and Lance Armstrong have been inseparable of late -- they run, they bike, they club -- they do all sorts of things together.

Click to return to TMZ.com

Both Matt and Lance are from Texas and both are big Longhorn fans. Maybe the best video TMZ has EVER put together. Take a look -- pleez!!!

sam

I'll be Matt's 'Fag Hag' any day. So cute and BONUS he's gay too.

Now I'm hooked!

J

These two are always together in Austin,TX. You can catch them in the Warehouse District all the time.

Jane

Best friends? LOLOL, more like f*ck buddies. Give me a break already, Lance & Matt. Just come on out and get it over with. It's 2006 and, even if you are from Texas, it's all good to "just be"! ;-)

Lori

How touching!! Now I understand why Sheryl Crow decided to move on. How could she possibly compete with Matt?????

James in Milwaukee

These two obviously not gay guys are out in public where your photogs can easily ask for and get good pics of them but instead you are harassing them and for it we get lousy pics and blurry video of two sweaty guys running away.

Steve

Gay or not Gay, they are both the hottest things on the beach and I just love looking at any and all of the pictures that are out there to look at. Besides you couldn't ask for a better looking couple, they make the othe Lance and what's his hotty boyfriends name, not so hot

Rick

I always pegged Lance as a bottom.

Rick

McKenna posted:

"Just wondering if any one knows..when is Lance going to do something constructive with his life now that he's not a pro cyclist anymore?"

DUH!!!!!!! Haven't you heard of the Lance Armstrong Foundation?!?!?! Yeah,,,he's doing nothing constructive...

econjunkie

they are totally gay...they both broke it off with their women at the same time so they could be with each other. Pereze Hilton always outs Matthew M. People pay attention. It will come out.

Chrius

You people need a new set of eyes. Everyone knows Mcougnhey has horrific B.O. and doesn't believe in daily showering due to his tribal religion. Armstrong is a player who leaves women when the going gets tough (his first wife for Sheryl, Sheryl for Matt)....they are FAR from hot.

Susan

am partial to the tall, dark and handsome type man but Matthew is
something to look at, thats for sure...Looks like he's as much fun
too as he is good to look at..Probably knows how to show a girl a good
time...

Shannon

"...and run...
on the beach...
in the rain..."

that was the best part =]

Tyler

Come on ladies get real. . . I bet U can't guess which one of these dudes has 1 nut. . .

Veronica

If there ever was anyone in Hollywood that I was sure was totally hetero, it was Matthew McC. And I still think he's into women. But his "shacking up" with Lance has got even me questioning whether he may swing both ways- it's a bit weird for 2 grown "straight" men over 30 to be doing, Hollywood or not.

KJ

Considering I judge dogs and horses, I'd have to give the ribbon to Mcwhatshisname cuz Armstrong has a chub going on that flops with every step.

Wondering how *close* they really are? I mean, shopping together????

OI