Matt & Lance -- BFF

8/10/2006 4:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Matthew McConaughey and Lance Armstrong have been inseparable of late -- they run, they bike, they club -- they do all sorts of things together.

Click to return to TMZ.com

Both Matt and Lance are from Texas and both are big Longhorn fans. Maybe the best video TMZ has EVER put together. Take a look -- pleez!!!

Anne Winkler

Matt is fabulous! don't know about Lance. matthew is not gay, people get real..... you sound sooo stupid when you see two men together, then presume they're gay!! how ridulous......

Anastasia

Sophomoric humor, at best.

Sundance

WOOF! I hope they ARE gettin' it on. Good for them. Everybody needs a good cuddle.

nh

It's sad the Huffington Post would sink so low as to include clap-trap like this on this site. As if their relationship somehow matters to the growing inequality in the nation and the incompetence of its political elite. If I wanted to see crap like this I'd surf over to the National Inquirer webcite. This article knocks my high my opinion of the Huffington down quite a few pegs.

Linda

Matthew Mc has to be the grossest, nastiest person on the planet. I at one time thought he was good looking until he bragged to Oprah that he "does not wear deodorant because he likes to smell like a man." OOOHHHH YUCK. I don't care how much money you have, how "famous" you are, if you smell like s#%T and old ass that is just gross, I bet he does not brush his teeth either, get a grip MM, we do not want to smell your body odor.

ONE WHO KNOWS

DEAR MR. #116
HMM--NO--I THINK YOU ARE THE LOSERMAN HERE.
YOU ARE STILL NOT OVER THE 2001 ELECTION WHICH SHOWED BUSH WON.
THE SECOND ELECTION MADE THE DEMS SEE RED!!
YEAH, RED COLORS IN MOST OF AMERICA! WHO IS THE SORE LOSER? YOU!!!
BUT HERE'S THE GOOD NEWS--YOU WOULD BE GREAT WITH NON-DEODORANT WEARER MATTHEW! YOU CAN BOTH GO AND STINK TOGETHER!!
WE ARE IN A TIME OF WAR AND YOU ARE BERATING OUR COMMANDER IN CHIEF!
YOU AND YOUR VENOMOUS MOUTH ARE NOT NEEDED IN AMERICA!! GO BACK TO IRAN!
GOD BLESS AMERICA, GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT AND GOD BLESS OUR LOVING TROOPS!
DON'T BOTHER ANSWERING TO THIS--IT IS A ONE TIME SHOT.
TOO BAD THE TROOPS ARE FIGHTING TO PRESERVE YOUR FREEDOM TO MAKE AN ASS OF YOURSELF!

Lianna

gay!!

GingerKid

aww..what a waste of matt..and lance..well he only has one nut so ill pass...but when i see matt run its a turn off cuz did any1 notice he runs like a retarded duck?!?

maybe thats just me.

GingerKid

to # 117

dude- chill this isnt a political debate.
cant people just make fun of men who nvr wear shirts and run like retarded ducks in peace??

jezze.

oh and #116..couldn agree with u more on the arms thing and george bush.rotfl. but come on, ive got $5 on them hookin up soon.

Jimbo

I remember a long time ago, when I worked at Paramount, Matt came to the Tombraider premiere with a young man, who seemed very gay. I have always suspected Matt and even Lance. It seems like they are living life together as a real couple. Good for them!

I hope they come out like Reichen and Lance.

John

It just goes to show that today you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. You can't be seen too many times in public with anybody whether the same sex or not and people start assuming you're having sex. What ever happened to just plain old platonic friendship? People can and do have male and female friends without having sex with them. Quit worrying about who's getting laid and who they're doing it with. As long as it doesn't include you, it's none of your business.

Brian

I can't believe Lance would leave Sheryl Crow for Matthew. She's way hotter and more talented.

Carol

Unbelievable why is it that when hot HOT male celebs are just that (HOT!) it always comes around to people saying, well, he must be gay. Think about it - how many other hot guy celebs in the past have had to deal with the same kinds of things that Matt and Lance are right now? JEEZ, PEEPL - I'm not a huge fan of Lance but I have been a Matt fan before may knew who he was. Why can two guys not just be friends as they seem to be? Because they are good looking? Gimme a break..... I don't see this on women's side much - I mean, I've seen 2 hot female celebs hanging out with each other and ll that gets said is that they are buddies, having girls nite, whatever. Hypocrisy runs rampant.

rose

ohhh.... they can be whatever they want. Matt is one of the sexiest men alive and he looks good at whatever he chooses to do. Keep on , Matt- you look damn good doing it, Baby! rose

Joey

Matthew is gay. Period. So many gay folk in Hollywood. Tom Cruise is another one. It's a shame that he feels he has to sue a rag over being tagged as gay. I don't support Tom Cruise... But Matt, Oh Yeah!!