When Animals Attack Paris

8/10/2006 7:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Perhaps channeling the spirit of Nicole Richie, Paris Hilton's pet kinkajou, Baby Luv, bit Paris on the arm early Tuesday morning while the two were playing. We repeat: PARIS' KINKAJOU BIT HER ON THE ARM.

The wound was superficial and Paris spent a few hours at the hospital and received a tetanus shot.

Paris called her publicist, Elliot Mintz, at about 3AM Tuesday morning after the incident occurred. Mintz tells TMZ he drove her to the emergency room where she was seen by a doctor, treated and released. The whole ordeal took just a few hours.

In an odd bit of foreshadowing, an MTV special focused on Paris -- that aired the same day of the incident -- actually featured Baby Luv in a segment, during which the animal tried to bite her.

Parissux

God only knows what Paris really does with that monkey now that she swore off sex for a year.

jim

poor monkey. I was just wondering if they were getting him ready for a movie shoot and he freaked out.

ROBERT

POOR LITTLE RICH GIRL MAKES ME WANT TO CRY. NO JUST KIDDING , NO ONE REALLY NEEDS TO KNOW MINUTE INFORMATION AS THIS. IT'S NO BIG DEAL. THINGS HAPPEN LIKE BABIES THAT DIE BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOT HAD FOOD FOR 7 DAYS. NOW THAT IS IMPORTANT!!!!

Paco

I've always liked kinkajous but this one is by far my favorite. To bad it didn't claw that sl*ts face. lol

Susan Downs

Oh come on lots of people are bit by pets every day, Why do you wish evil on Paris, I am sure it hurt and she did the right thing by going to the hospital. Do we have to be so mean to those who have money and are beautiful, sorry Paris for all those who are so mean. Give her a break! She is trying hard on her own to help herself.

mj

Animals are not stupid.

Karen

It would be hoped that the authorities would remove the poor kinkajou from this idiot's care and put the stupid woman in jail for animal cruelty. Wild animals are not meant to be kept as companion animals, for reasons of the animal's safety and out of respect for other species. PH should be the one kept on a leash and caged.

Leslie

Go Baby Luv go!

Jenn

Apparently Paris is fine Ladies and Gentleman, but I think the monkey needed shots.

Jerry

Kellie, do us all a favor and don't talk unless some meaningful little words can come out of that pretty little head of yours, because some of what you say don't even make sense! Your talking without thinking, not very smart and for the record it's not about jelousy, and anybody as stupid as Paris and as pathetic as her don't have any business trying to be a success, and her stars are blind song stinks to high heaven and she can't even sing!!!! She can't carry a tune in a bucket and it makes me sick that people like her and her pathetic songs. She is a disgrace to the music industry, PERIOD!!!!! Therefore you have no argument here because the bottom line is Paris is trash and if it wasn't for her father she would be nobody!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jerry

OH MY GOSH....ROFLMAO!!!!! Paris, awesome??? ha! don't make me freaking laugh.

Jerry

I'm not trying to put anyone down on here. I know people have a right to say what they want on here but I just think Paris is highly overrated, and I just think people need to realize that, yet your always gonna have two sides huh. People are divided on this, somewhat anyway. Some like Paris but I think most despise her and she's not even really worth talking about at all, she's in the spotlight way too much and she's conceited and a very phony person. Having all that money has gone to her head and she thinks she's better than everyone else, well newsflash Paris your not, so get off the pedestal that your on and get some humility. PS...I'm glad that Kinkajou bit her because she deserved it. I just hope he washed his mouth out afterwords....lol...

Jerry

Mac

A skeezy little, no talent, white trash diva who could make Britanny look talented. Quite a role model for today's teen's. Would love to see her in jail with Bertha-that might be a good series-throw in Whitney too-43 going on 63-the fiend

Mac