Where Has

Kelly Clarkson Gone?

8/10/2006 7:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kelly ClarksonKelly Clarkson isn't going to walk away from us any time soon, Britt. But she has been walking her way across the country. She just finished wrapping up her summer tour this past Sunday, and is now working on producing what will be her third album. Kelly was also nominated for two MTV Video Music Awards for cuts from her album "Breakaway." Make sure to tune in to MTV on August 31 to see if she wins!

To catch up on past "Idol" running mate Justin Guarini, take a look at this!

graphic of a question markAre the little girls in Brad Paisley's new video his daughters?

Brad PaisleyNita, lots of people are wondering about the little girls in Brad Paisley's video, "The World." But we've got confirmation that they are not his daughters and are of no relation to him.

Paisley and fellow Arista label mate Carrie Underwood are currently on tour and will be for the remaining months of this year.

It has also been reported that he and Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland will announce the 2006 CMA nominations on "Good Morning America," so make sure to tune in August 30 for the contenders.

Click here to take a look at the 2005 CMA's!

graphic of a question mark
What went wrong with Penelope and Matt?

Penelope Cruz and Matthew McConaughey Louise, as first reported by PEOPLE, sources close to Penelope and Matthew cited "busy work schedules" as the culprit for the amicable split. Penelope had been in Spain filming "Manolete," alongside Adrien Brody, while McConaughey was back in the states working on "We Are Marshall." Some say his reaction to the break up was anything but Matthew-esque, however BFF Lance Armstrong has helped him rebound back. Take a look at the proof we have!

For more celebrity break ups, read on.

graphic of a question mark What ever happened to Carlton from "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air"?

Alfonso RibeiroJennifer, Alfonso Ribeiro recently filed for divorce from his wife, Robin, of four years citing irreconcilable differences. Professionally, he has been hard at work directing multiple sitcoms over the past few years. In fact, his work was of such high quality that he's been asked by The CW to hop on board and continue directing for the show "All of Us." The comedic sitcom was picked up by The CW for ten more episodes, which he actually begins working on tomorrow!

But that's not it for Alfonso -- aside from devoting his time to his work, he is an avid golfer who makes time to participate in the Celebrity Players Tour.

Click here to read more on our favorite actors from the 90's!

graphic of a question mark How can I get in touch with Clive Owen?

Clive Owen Gwen, you can write to Clive Owen at the address listed below:

Clive Owen
c/o The Dart Group
90 Park Ave., 18th floor
New York, NY 10016

Clive was last seen opposite Denzel Washington in "Inside Man" and can next be seen in "Children of Men" with Julianne Moore. For more movies, click here!

Is there something you JUST GOTTA KNOW?? Submit your question here!

Click here for more "I Just GOTTA KNOW!"

Stormy

Kelly rocked it in Phoenix on July 31st.

Stormy

I love Kelly Clarkson!

fred cedeno

what's the big deal over kelly clarkson? she is just as good as any other teenage wanabe! she just got lucky because of american idol.

Stormy

Fred,
Accroding to medical reports men cannot hear high pitched noises and so when they tell their wives "I didn't hear you" it may not be far from the truth. That is probably why you don't understand the "big deal" over Kelly Clarkson; because you can't hear her beautiful voice. Go buy her album "Breakaway" and listen very carefully. Then maybe you will understand. Kelly Rocks!
Also, look up on the internet raves and reviews of her sophmore album "Breakaway" which has sold nearly 6 million copies in the U.S. alone. She's got five hit singles of 12 songs on one album("Breakaway") and her album has been on the Billboard Top 40 for over a year - only a small handful of albums have ever done that (I think only two actually and hers is the second album in that category). She also won two Grammy's in May 2006 for her album "Breakaway", not every artist does that either. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!

Dallas

Kelly Clarkson's bubble gum pop sucks

Alex Rogers

I want to rub a big stick of butter on Kelly's chest, and grease up her guns. Yum!

Stormy

Sure Tony, because you actually went out and bought her albums and listened right? I doubt it. Don't talk about things you don't know anything about.

Dallas

to #8 I didn't have to buy her crap. they play her shit on the radio and on vh1-mtv 24/7.

Stormy

Tony,
And you think it's bubble gum pop? You must be listening to something else (early Britney Spears perhaps) on your mp3 player while you have your MTV or radio on, because her music is very rock inspired or ballad sounding. Do you know who Ben Moody is?

lalala

Kelly clarkson is nothing great, she has to much of the girl next door look. Plus without American Idol she wouldn't be here. She also needs a makeover!

Alex Rogers

I'd like to offer KC a bukake makeover anytime

Dallas

yeah right Stormy, "rock inspired" her band sounds like the "Disney Radio" band that plays for Hilary Duff. Do you know who india.arie, Mary J. Blige, Jill Scott, Erykah Badu, Angie Stone are? now that's what you call music.

Stormy

American Idol helped her get her start and I consider her very lucky that she took the courage to try out, stick it out, and win. I don't have that kind of courage and so for the last five years, including this year, I say I'll try out and then never take the opportunity. My loss! But not hers. Since then she has been the only successful Idol to date with more record sales and radio/air time than any other (and most other aspiring artists). I'm really not concerned so much with her looks, except to say it's nice to see someone who looks like the average girl, yet have so much talent, become so successful.

Alex Rogers

Remember when KC won idol, and she kind of lost her note when singing her last song at the end.

I get shivers because it was great. A real feeling. Not a fake act.

Stormy

Tony, Yes, I do. I like India Arie's new album, it's very soulful and she's a great songwriter. But so is Kelly Clarkson. Why do you have to be a hater?

To: A Fan. My sentiments exactly. And she is so real on stage like that too. I loved it when she was singing Because of You and she was singing it differenlty then the album version and she giggled at the whole crowd singing the album version, but I had already seen her perform it live so I was singing it just like her. It was so funny! I guess you'd have to be there.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments