Return of "Firecrotch" -- Lindsay Feud Not Over

8/13/2006 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton's posse lashed out at Lindsay Lohan yet again with "firecrotch" ridicule. On Friday night, after attending a Justin Timberlake concert at the House of Blues in West Hollywood, Paris Hilton, sister Nicky, Hollywood bad boy Brandon Davis and Scott Storch, the producer of Paris' new CD, found themselves at In-N-Out Burger at 2 a.m. in Hollywood.

As they left, a photographer heard someone in the party of four use the word "firecrotch." You'll recall the TMZ video in which Brandon Davis went on a now-infamous rant against Lindsay Lohan, peppering his comments by calling her a "firecrotch."

As they left, a photographer heard the reference and asked "What did you say about firecrotch?" Storch replied "We're actually celebrating firecrotch day." As Storch and Paris got in the vehicle which sported bright red interior (Lindsay is famous for her red hair), he added "We even have firecrotch interior for the occasion."

A photographer then asked "Did you get the interior done for firecrotch?" Storch promptly responded "Yes we did, in special honor of her freckled puss." Paris, who smiled during the entire exchange, could not contain her giggles with Storch's parting shot.

Davis, who left in his own car, did not utter a "firecrotch" word. He may have learned his lesson, but this feud is far from over.

eJm

I'm not going to go all full out as others have, but I would like to make a point.

Isn't it a bit ironic that Paris would say that the words she hears from people on here are hurtful, yet the same site that she told about 'being made to cry' from it, catches her and some ponce saying hurtful things about someone else?

WHAT IS THE RUSH

SHE HAS TO GROW UP, SHE IS SO CLASS LESS, BUT SHE IS PURE TRASH. THIS GIRL MAKES ME UP CHUCK, SHE IS SO SNOTTY, AND MR. STORCH I WONDER ABOUT HIS ACTIONS WITH THESE PEOPLE AND BROOKE HOGAN. MAKES ONE WONDER. IF I WAS LINDSAY I WOULD RETURN THE FAVOR BY CALLING HER SOMEHTING CHOICE. BOYTALK ABOUT A BLONDECR.................SHE HAS KNOCKED A FEW BACK WOULDN'T YOU SAY PEOPLE?

WHAT IS THE RUSH

JUST WAIT PEOPLE/ SHE WILL GET IN BIG TROUBLE ONE DAY AND SHE WON'T BE ABLE TO GET OUT.

ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS THIS PIECE OF TRASH BY BUYING A CD OR ANYTHING FROM A FOUL MOUTHED SOCIALLITE, SHOULD BE HUNG AT DAWN WITH A DESIGNER DRESS ON. SHE IS THE MOST TACTLESS PIECE OF FLUFF I'VE EVER SEEN, SHE IS A PURE JOKE AND DOES NOT EVEN KNOW IT.
NO MORAL, MANNERS, NOTHING. YOU CAN'T BUY RESPECT PARIS, YOU HAVE TO EARN IT, AND YOUR DOING A LOUSY JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T TELL US TMZ THAT PARIS IS HURT BY OUR COMMENTS/ WHEN SHE HURTS SO MANY OTHERS WITHOUT THINKING! WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND 3 TIMES FOLD PARIS.

La-Nancy Lee

Damn, don't these people have a life? don't they think of themselves as spoiled, bratty, and stupid for talkin about someone who really isn't a threat to no one in dat posse!! Why are they famous that's what I wanna kno!! Paris should have more balls instead of having one of her little ass kissers do all the talkin!! I still don't understand why people still talk about because I don't think she has any real talent at all!!

alyssa

HAHAH THATS SO FUCKIN FUNNY!!!

PARIS AND SCOTT ROCK!!!

Still waiting for the "FART IN A MITTEN" t-shirts to come out. Hurry Up Please!!!!

LOOK ON EBAY

Stars are blind, deaf and dumb. You suck ass Ms. Hilton, You're an immature spoiled brat, and as for Scott Firecrotch He's an imbsile and a freak of nature!Really Scott someone with your money should be allowed to buy class because you certainly are not born with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sean

is it just me or does scott storch vaguely resemble the joker from batman?

phyllis diller

Paris...you're HOT...I dont care what all these other skanks think.

I KNOW you MEAN WELL and are just having fun...keep it up!

As far as this Lohan chick, I really don't know who she even is.

rhonda

Well I was thinking of getting Paris' CD but thanks to her and her so called Producer I think I'll pass.

Black Sheep

How can ANY of the folks on here saying such dastardly things about Paris complain about her doing the same thing about skanky Lohan?! Y'all aren't any different (just poorer and less interesting probably). And to those of you who used the word "gash" to describe a body part, it's nothing if not disrespectful to ALL women.

Venessa

Paris is saying things about her really. She has FAKE:

HAIR
EYES
SHE HAS A LAZY EYE YALL...........HA..HA.HA...........
SHE IS FAT
SHE IS A FAKE BLONDE, SHE HAS NO BREAST, SHE'S DUMB AS HELL, SHE HAS BAGS UNDER HER ARMS, SHE FUCKED UP.........

Hurricane

Paris and her little minions' behavior is tantamount to that of Hitler's, she's trying to annihilate all celebrity females of whom she is overwhelmingly jealous. She's trying it with Lindsay, she has tried with Jessica, Mischa, Mary-Kate, I can only imaging who is next...Eva? Paris and the minions' behavior is also quite similar to that of terrorists, running around from LA club, to LA club ganging up and terrorizing those they deem as a threat (and clearly Paris, Brendan, and this other idiot, Torch??? are threatened by a young gorgeous red-head). Pick on someone your own size Paris...why do you always feud w/the more dimunitive? I would love to see you pick a fight with say, Queen Latifah just to watch you get crushed once and for all.

Paris is truly a no-talent, and the only item she is capable of modeling are the virtual plethora of hair wigs and weaves she consumes on an hourly basis.

Her video stunt with her wining about "these things posted about me on TMZ hurt my feelings" is a load of BS and a weak and sad attempt at PR post mortem. It's too late, you've committed PR suicide much too long ago for anyone to even take you seriously, much less consider you to be anything more than a drugged out, trust fund, skank. Move to an island far far away, plese we implore of you, and perhaps we shall all forget about your idiotic antics. I often wonder what the parents of these rich brats think, how do you with so much money in the world, not guarantee some sort of finishing school for your kids? This is a reflection of the parents, through and through. Their behavior, though only words, is animalistic, barbaric...they're quite sub-human.

Venessa

Paris is actually jealous because Lindsay is a triple threat and she's no threat at all. Lindsay can act, sing, dance and she's smart. Paris is none of that and she knows it. This is the reason for the preschool comments. Where are her parents who should be concerned about how Paris is affecting their name and lively-hood. I would never stay at a Hilton Hotel. Paris is a beast. Her grandfather must be gasping at her. I would be. What a shame this girl is. Her mother appears to have class. I sure hope she is trying to reach out to this monster. Take some advice from Nicole Richie who is all that a "woman" should be.

Hurricane

To JC, comment#47. Yes disrespectful to all women, but not an issue since Paris is no woman.