Dustin's Empty Threats?

8/16/2006 1:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.com
Dustin Hoffman was caught on tape shopping at The Card Factory in Beverly Hills yesterday.

As the Oscar winner crosses the street and notices the paparazzi, he says the weirdest thing. Not quite sure where he's going with this, but we've concluded that his sense of humor is definitely on the quirky side.

Red Sox Fan

He's just trying to be funny. I think he seems like a great guy.

Red Sox Fan

#1 he said "someday I'm going to open the door when you're sitting on the toilet"

Fourth Grade Mathmatician

Maybe he is into SCAT?

How gross is that? YUCK

?

It's obvious, he's sick of you guys following him around and reporting stupid stuff like this. It's not weird. I believe he's asking how the reporter would feel being followed into a bathroom & having his photo taken on the pot. You would if you could.

leela

ROFLAO! I think he showed a great sense of humour at being followed around by a man with a camera. Good for him, that was really funny.

Justin

He has a sense of humor. I like him

Diana Baker

Great statement!

Missy

Good lord people, catch a clue. TMZ is joking about him being weird. They are trying to entice you into opening the video...which worked because I did. What he said was frickin' hilarious...I laughed, Dustin was smiling...even the camera man laughed. He's probably a little sick of the paprazzi but unlike some stars, he keeps a sense of humor about it which some of you people seem to lack.

Missy

Stinky

That was too funny! What a guy....what a great guy!

hmatt

It is parable. It means that the way the paparazzi is invading them in public is the same thing as opening the door when they are sitting on the toilet. Hilarious and profound.

Kathy C.

It has to do with invasion of privacy- get it? It's a joke, not weird. Maybe IQ tests should be required before you can be hired to work for TMZ.

Fourth Grade Mathmatician

Was he trying to intice this report into some sort of selacious act.

I find that very inopropriate. My LORD, he wants to watch this man deficate.

PEE UUUU

Alex Rogers

Evertime I poo now I afraid that Dustin is coming to get me

Fourth Grade Mathmatician

Does this mean that he suffers from Coprophagia?
If so he needs some help with that.
Thats a nice dinner conversation to have. Where do you work that in?

"So Bill how are you? Really thats great to hear. (by th way, do you mind if I watch you use the toilet?) Very Spicey Dirty Dusty: wink

Fourth Grade Mathmatician

Once he flings the door open on his victim.
What is it he intends to do exactly?

a.) masturbate
b.) soil himself
c.) walk around like "Rain Man" saying POO, POO is good, I Like POO.
d.) ask to see the turd in question.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments