Finding the Scoop on "Lost"

8/16/2006 6:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Evangeline Lilly & Josh Holloway: Click to watchTrying to get any info out of a "Lost" castmember has always been like pulling teeth, and the stars on hand at the show's Season Two DVD release party were no different.

While Evangeline Lilly looked gorgeous in a green cheetah print dress and Josh Holloway spoke openly about what he'd expect to happen on the show, neither would confirm or deny any upcoming plot details. The only promise Holloway could make: "They always add another dimension ... I'm sure they're going to expand it one more level."

Jorge Garcia spilled what he'd like to happen for his character, Hurley, saying, "It'd be cool if he maybe stepped up to be more of a leader since there are a lot of people who are gone, not around right now."

Fans can find out for themselves when "Lost" premieres October 4th.

Alex Rogers

LOST

An apt word to describe the shows viewers.

melissa

OMG !!! Josh Holloway is soooooooo beautiful !!!! Can't wait till Oct.4th

Dawn Settles

I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE TO WAIT FOR OCT.4TH TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!! Your writers are awesome. The entire cast is superb! I have been hooked to MANY shows but this one is #1 on my top 10! I am a fan. Thanks for great entertainment.

WTF?

I am so excited. I love this show, it's kinda crazy how much. I have never, ever, been this way over a freakin tv show. October is too far away.

Josh Holloway is the best looking man on tv, with Matthew Fox a close second.

Amber

JJ Abrams, Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse are geniuses! This is no ordinary tv show, there is just SO much going on, you really need the internet and message boards to keep up on everything. The symbolism, mythology, science etc etc!!! I'm counting down the days until Season 3!!!!!!!!!

I AM A LOSTAHOLIC!

ALYSON164

I HEARD THAT THEY'RE GONNA SHOW LIKE, 5 EMISODES AND THEN GO ON ANOTHER HIATUS..LIKE A 3 MONTH HIATUS.... >=(

sam

What a racket this shows got going on. Just keep feeding the fans bullsh*t and they'll eat it up. The writers themselves have gotten Lost in a show with too many plots that have for the most part, gone nowhere. They never even mention the polar bear, horse, or black smoke now....like maybe they've lost them? Go ahead flame away you’re probably a fan that thinks they deserved the Emmys. What a crock.

dorothy zbornak blance that slut stole my man

i never got into this show my husband on the other hand is hooked he is to the point if we have something to do on wednesday night he will rush to be home when lost comes on he wont tivo because he said someone may spoil the end for him and he prefers to watch it live ive had shows that i like a lot and look forward to eac episode but my husband is sick when it comes to this show and a few others one being treasure hunter i admit the shield was/is my weakness i love that show

dan huff

I love the show and cant wait for the next season. My one major problem is that the more I watch the show, the more Lost ....gets Lost. Theres more questions but very few answers. The writers need to make this show go in some kins of direction. If it doesnt this season, I'll find something else to watch

Alex Rogers

Ya, this show is a joke. Watched it a few times. Its just dumb.

Alex Rogers

ya, you can feel yourself getting dumber when you watch it. Its like listening to Britney Spears or something.