Biel

Got Back!

8/17/2006 7:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Biel's backside is putting J.Lo's to shame these days.

While Jessica has always sported a rockin' bod, she's apparently been working her gluteus to the maximus and it shows.

But make no mistake, unlike the title of her latest film "The Illusionist," Biel's booty is no mirage. And from the looks of her recent outings, it seems the former "7th Heaven" star isn't afraid to show off those dangerous curves either - and we couldn't be happier.

Check out Jessica in all her newfound bootylicious glory.

smoothie73

The waif look is dead.Its back to the curvatious type women once again just like in the 1940-60s era.Twiggy screwed up the (what is sexy) idea for nearly 40 years and the fashion magazines didnt help either.A fella wants somthing good to hold and squeez not to reach out to find nothing there! these women got what others will now have to pay thousands to get addded.BOO HOO for them STICKS!

CelebSlam.com

*masturbates furiously*

Aldana

LMAO!! #1!!!!

Shannon in Texas

Why couldn't firm round butts be seen as "sexy" when I WAS YOUNGER! We did everything to keep our booty's as tiny as possible. Life is not fair! haha! :oÞ

Mike

God Damn!!!

lalala

Who is Biel's and why are people in to big butts because to me having a big butt means your fat. Also from the pics. her bottom is way too big.

coco puff

I'd like to take that junk to my bone yard!!!!!! Thank the Lord for recycling!!!!!!

coco puff

I agree with Woody, who wouldn't love to slam that like an open door!! All the negative comments are without a doubt coming from a bunch of fat ass broads!!! If you got it, flaunt it, you go girl!!!

whattha?

Where the hell is Suri?

Sara

I agree Jessica's back is quite nice but she has nothing on Jennifer Lopez. Her ass is unbeatable.

EGO

JLO used to be thick, but that azz shrank a bit. That other chick is off tha chain. Plus JLo need a boob job bad!

"My anaconda don't won't none, if it aint got buns *son"

*adlib

Dark Knight

People are just noticing this? I'm glad you all are because now I will see more pics of her! Give it up to Jessica, comparing her to JLo is unfair because she's white. Not many white girls have back like that!

B. Stone

If you've ever seen Jessica in a bikini, you know that she's a "Hardbody." Lopez, on the other hand, just has a fat, out of shape, cellulite ladden droopy ass.

kill bill

on top of a much , much better view from behind. i hope jessica doesn't become an overrated self serving piece of scum.

Anthony