Biel

Got Back!

8/17/2006 7:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Biel's backside is putting J.Lo's to shame these days.

While Jessica has always sported a rockin' bod, she's apparently been working her gluteus to the maximus and it shows.

But make no mistake, unlike the title of her latest film "The Illusionist," Biel's booty is no mirage. And from the looks of her recent outings, it seems the former "7th Heaven" star isn't afraid to show off those dangerous curves either - and we couldn't be happier.

Check out Jessica in all her newfound bootylicious glory.

Loralei

Baby got back! How does she stay THAT thin and have nice buns? Buns seem to be too big for the rest of her body but she does look good. I got back as well and I'm not ashamed! Long live big butts!

My Opinion

I agree that J.Lo would look absolutely fabulous with a boob job. Can you imagine that? But, I think she may like the natural look. All natural assets for that lady. In this day and age there seems to be alot of boob and booty implants. Has Jessica Beil always looked like this? i just can't imagine any amount of exercises that would make her butt look bigger, firmer maybe but not like that unless it's not natural or you gained some weight which she obviously hasn't. Hmm, makes me wonder whether it's all natural. Maybe a cosmetic surgeon would be able to tell. But, I do agree that J.Lo , Scarlett Johanson and Jessica look like healthy, beautiful women. Most men don't want to do it with a bag of bones. Plus if you ever get sick you don't have anything to live off of.

My Opinion

I agree with comment No. 30. J.Lo has certainly dumped alot of men and never knew how it felt until Ben Affleck dumped her. Now she knows how it feels, but she certainly if a great actress, singer, dancer and business woman. She seems to have made alot of money and success in whatever she does. She is one of the highest paid latina actresses in movies. She's the only one to have had a no.1 record and movie at the same time. Not many can top that. So for all of the jealous, negative people...are you doing any better? I don't think so.

Dizzle

Best back sides EVER:

#1 Jana Cova - nude model
#2 Vida Guerra
#3 Keyra Augustina
tied for #4 J Lo and J Biel

Lisa

#12, B Stone, obviously hasn't seen Jennifer Lopez' ass lately. She has worked that liability into a major ASS-ET and has even managed to work it to a more proportionate size while still remaining shapely. Jessica better lay off on the work out and just start keeping that booty in check or it will get out of hand quickly. She's still in the zone but she's huggin the line. Go girl!!

Paul

Next on 7th heaven the family talks about their oldest daughters J-lo sized ass. She is told god likes gigantic asses and chaos insues

jack

For your info, "hispanic women" have always had big asses also. Not just black women!!!!!! When the hell were you born!?!

GOODASKINBEE

Biel's got more then Back, when it comes to looks she definately deserves the title of "SEXYEST WOMAN ALIVE"

ladyorchid

The biggest thing going on in Hollyweird are butt enhancements(Brazillain Butt Lift)!!!!!!!LOL!!!

Tyler

Yea' man this chic Biel is bangin' and has been flyin' under the radar 4 sometime now but no more.

Mary

It looks ridiculous. I always thought when black girls had a butt like this, it looked out of proportion, but her butt sticks out like a sore thumb. If anything, she needs to put the weight on her bustline, where it really needs improvement, and I don't mean a boob job, which never looks real.

Twinkle

Is that thing for real? Are we sure she isn't padding it? It looks unnatural and grotesquely disproportioned with the rest of her body. I love a curvy, round, tight ass as much as the next person. But JB's butt has got a mind of it's own.

G

Can you say IMPLANTS?

LadyLove

Can't you people see it is just the way she is standing? Sure it's nice but it's really not that big and it's got nothin' on J.Lo's booty. And get off the "only latina's or black women have big asses" BS...women of all races have had big booties it's just that most white women worked hard to lose it, hide it, minimize it, squish it and cover it until fairly recently.

tony w.

Time to add my 2 cents to this forum. Sorry JK but I know white girls that have "ghetto booties." There is a picture of her in this month's Vanity fair with Kate Moss on the cover. Call me crazy but I think that's her real butt. You're right maria. that comment is kinda gross. understandable but gross! ~lol~Just kidding. for anybody that likes hyge butts, you can't go wrong with Buffie the body.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments