Gnarls Barkley Plays it Safe

8/17/2006 12:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gnarls BarkleyGnarls Barkley, the duo of DJ Danger Mouse and Cee-Lo, have one of the top breakout hits of the year in "Crazy." But, one thing is for sure, the Gnarls boys are not crazy when it comes to risking STDs. The boys explicitly request a 12 pack of Magnum condoms for one of their concert dressing rooms. That's right, along with being supplied with 4 Star accommodations and first class air travel, these singing sensations don't even have to make a pre-show trip to the drug store.

The condoms are part of an eclectic list of supplies they must be furnished for a show, including PB&J, cigars, Snickers minis, Grey Goose, Jack Daniels, Red Bull and clean socks. According to the Smoking Gun, Gnarls Barkley are not the only "safety" artists out there. 50 Cent and Busta Rhymes also specifically request jimmy hats for their backstage areas.

The group's demand list may go even higher if they bring home some Moon Men from this year's MTV Video Music Awards. The video for Crazy is up for Best Group Video, Best Direction, and Best Editing. Who knows, maybe they'll be so excited if they win that they'll spring for their own condoms!

ROBIN

Who cares about these no good, worthless so called talent! If someone is so hard-up to have be involved with these losers then I feel really sorry for them! OOOOH...that's just gross!

Jaymay

I thought Cee-Lo Green was married and had a daughter... I saw him on MTV cribs a while back. If that is still the case... all I have to say is W-R-O-N-G!

kathryn

C-Lo is married. I bet his wife would like to know about the condoms. Who knows, she might already.

CelebSlam.com

I think he forget to request the box of rubber bands...

Gina G.

Maybe the condoms are for his wife? LOL!! Who cares? Maybe they're for the roadies? Whatev!! Losers!!

I just wish they would stop lying about their name. They know they named themselves after Charles Barkley. It's sooo annoying when people lie.

Junior

Who would want to sleep w/ them ?!? YUCK!

pk

Babee is a retard. Danger Mouse is a genius. Everything he touches turns to gold.

Susan

EWWW...I'm actually nauseous reading this post. The thought of a woman actually WANTING to sleep with woman-hating Busta or 50 is absolutely sickening! UGH!!

EGO

Fiddy & Busta had hoes lined up! Hollywood bitches fuckin went to blows over Fiddy.

Dee - You mad he would break you off some of that chocolate magic stick,,,, u-no-good-ugly-fish-eyed-sum-of-a-bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susan

EGO - you sound like an uneducated prison inmate!! Get off gossip this gossip board and go get some help! Thank you for helping to show the public just what kind of people look up to 50 & Busta!

kidshy_2000

Ok I may be be crazy (no pun intinded) but there dose'nt seem to be a lot of people talking about the music here and I don't know if any one of these post are from someone who really knows these guys up close and personal. thats cool though,I always like sites that let people express their feelings. My thing though it's a refreshing sound sorta got a retrothing going easy to dance to good for people with no rythem like myself. I am happy though we have a right to our opinion . what if the guy that invented penicillin was pimp would we find out and not use the drug any more, or worse yet what if people found out long ago and said we don't want your ideas pal !!!