Paris Is Scorching with Storch

8/17/2006 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton: Click to watchUnless you live under a rock, you know Paris' self-titled debut album is set to drop any day now . . . and her promotional efforts are in high gear. Yesterday, Paris' PR blitzkrieg hit NYC for an in-store CD signing and her album release party.

Hilton admits she has a leg-up when it comes to breaking through as a musician. "It's kind of different because most artists, before you hear their music, you have never heard of them," explains the hotel heiress, "But with me, people have already seen me doing 'The Simple Life' and doing other things. I don't know. It's different."

Paris also had glowing praise for producer Scott Storch, with whom she collaborated on her album. "I was writing my own music and going over the beats with him. He's one of my best friends. He's so sweet and fun to hang out with," says Paris.

While we can't vouch for his sweetness, Hilton was definitely having fun with her beloved producer as he spouted insults towards Lindsay Lohan over the weekend.

Hilton's CD -- "Paris" -- hits stores on the 22nd.

kathryn

I hope that video is better than her last.......

Alli

Terrible "music". What a skank!

lilly

Paris Hilton is such a loser And I wish more famous people would tell her that. She is always right next to the people who talk trash about Lindsay Lohan, BUT, because the words dont come out of her mouth, she plays innocent!! I wish she would drop off the face of the earth. No one is jealous of her, she seems to be the one jealous of everyone else!! I'm so sick of her playing so innocent. It makes me sick to see all the publicity that jerk gets.

Alex Rogers

I dont hate on Paris. She gives me a boner. Keep making tv, movies, vids. It doesnt bother me one bit.

xarj

I'm sure most people in her place would do the same. Now she's young, she can try different things to gain experience and later on, when she's tired of fame and has way too much money, hopefully she'll help the needing like Jessica Simpson! Meanwhile, you can find a video of Paris Hilton with a deformed face on http://www.xarj.net/

Whatever

I hope this is the first and last video this no -talent, wanna- be douch bag ever dose!

Gina G.

She is truly a talentless skank. Please stop singing, my ears can't take it.

Stormy

There are 3 types of people in this world.
Those who love it.
Those who hate it.
And those who don't care either way.
Which one are you?

Alex Rogers

There are three types of posts

Those by Stormy
Those not by Stormy
Those by Me

Who am I ?

Stormy

Do you have a problem Jackass?

anon

Its amazing what machines and voice overs can do..look at Ashlee Simpson........

Alex Rogers

Simmer down Stormy.

Alex Rogers

I love it

anon

Paris Is Scorching with Storch?
shouldnt it read
Paris's crotch is a- scortch with an STD?-------------- fire crotch

Stormy

I'm just curious why you were so worried about what I wrote, Jackass. What's your deal?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments