Another Bachelor Biker

8/18/2006 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Perhaps he's taking a cue from Matthew McConaughey because Travis Barker took time out of from lashing out at his estranged wife, Shanna Moakler, on MySpace to go for a leisurely bike ride on Thursday.

Shanna chose to celebrate her new "Dancing" gig outside of club Hyde with pal Cheryl Burke while the former blink-182 drummer has apparently chosen a healthier route to relieve the stress of a high profile divorce.
Click here to return to TMZ.com
Barker rode around Santa Monica, Calif. in search of a decent breakfast spot before finally settling down at a local diner.

Now that he's single, maybe Barker should think about joining Matthew, Jake and Lance's bachelor bike brigade.

ECJ

Good for him. He's a clean man dispite his appearance.

stoopit

It's not a tablecloth - it's a jacket from his clothing line you jackasses.

kathryn

lala is right. Is TMZ slacking? That's a part of his line.

Stormy

It looks like Lioness' blanket from Charlie Brown. I think Lioness wants his blankie back.

tita

I love Travis I think he is so fine he can put that table cloth on me.

Fourth Grade Mathmatician

Nice Bike,

do they make it in a MENS?

kelly

i think it is very admirable for standing up and being a man. he doesn't want to hire someone to raise his kids. He wants to do it himself and i respect that. Plus he is so HOT!!
His wifey should have got off her but and worked to keep him!
too bad!

John

All of these comments about how hot Travis is just proves the fact that rock stars are attractive to women no matter what they look like. Travis looks like my ass with teeth. Except my ass has more muscle . . .

your mom

#7
Before you make smart ass comments you should think a little. That is a BMX, hence the size.

Wicked1

I like Travis's look...and not because he is a rock star. There is just something about him. Hot for sure.

Amy

I think he should get a tattoo

meg

hahaha, they took down the original article because they fucked up calling his coat a "table cloth", when it actually was a jacket from his own clothing line. BURNT TMZ, BURNT! haha. Aparently #3 (lala) is better at tmz's jobs than their own posters.

but yes. Travis = awesome sauce.

kathryn

amy, there is no room left!

Amy

Hey Kathryn......I knew that was you.....sometimes my sarcasm just kicks in......i love the comment on Paris......did ya check out ballz.info ? Not to much news happenin' on here today

kathryn

Amy-just pulled it up & starting to check it out...I think the Brit pictures are better than usual!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments