So Clutch

8/18/2006 2:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Which hot new fashion accessory has the Hollywood scene buzzing more than a hive full of killer bees? It's the ultra-versatile leather clutch purses by Heather Hawkins. The hot new handheld is available in a variety of colors and fits any occasion.

Paris Hilton snatched one up in turquoise and loved it so much she went back to Jennifer Kaufman's boutique in the Beverly Center to buy another one in coral. Amanda Bynes has one in patent leather red, and Donatella Versace fell in love with her metallic gold version. In fact, Donatella has been raving about how the color, shape, and size was for perfect for the summer season.

CelebSlam.com

Another hard-hitting piece by the TMZ!

Lou

who cares? this is tmz. not a fasion website.

Diana Baker

Good lord I had one 38 years ago. It was not new then and it is not new now.

Krissy

That is a perfect example of 80' retro fashion that should nit be brought back to life. It's ugly and cheap looking.

mike

WHat is the deal with these purses anyway, I mean all purses in general girls go nuts and have to have them and will pay whatever they cost. I have some advice for the ladies buy a knockoff. If someone steals it or you lose it you will not feel so bad. other news......

Amy

WHATEVER!!

Pieta

superficiality at its best.

leighanne

I agree with Krissy...Looks just like what I carried in the 80's...and it's as ugly now as it was then..I think the "stars" just buy stuff from friends to make it the "it" thing to have, so their friends will make some $$$...or to make the rest of us "common folk" feel poor! At any rate, I am so thankful I do not have to have the latest "rage"..cause most of it is over-rated, over-priced, and in this case, ugly.

bec

GO TO THE THRIFT STORE AND BUY ONE THAT LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME FOR ABOUT A DOLLAR!!!!