"The Girls Next Door" Hit the Road

8/20/2006 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.com

anon

fake breasts--fake personality

ValjGra

Wow this is the news! No thanks I've got my own and I dont have to flaunt them. They speak for themselves!

RP

What a ditz.

Courtney

Not sure why Hef picked her. She's average with a bratty personality.

Shag

I love this show, Kendra is my favorite. She's so funny and down to earth. And she's a tomboy, my favorite type of woman.

Susan

LOSER! SLEAZER! AS IF that was the highlight of the workers lives...this immature person needs a brain and morals transplant.
Gag me with a spoon.

Alyn Brodsky

What rock did THIS piece of dreck crawl out from under?

Diana Baker

"High light of their(railroad workers) life" - oh I sure hope it is not.

lily

I always wondered what kind of mother would let her daughter demean herself by living with a man old enough to be her great grandfather and who shares him with 2 other women to boot. Now I have my answer.

carolin

i love the show!!!! and kendra is very down to earth in my opinion. give her a break she's 20 yrs old

dirty girl

'Highlight of their life. Teehee!'

Omgz. Thank god she has her boobs and her bottle of hair dye to help her make money, she's apparently too stupid to do anything else to make a living.

Regina

I love this show! I think if they are happy then who cares what other people think. They are doing what they want, no one tells them to take their clothes off, they do it because they want to. Obviously some of the people who are putting these women down are actually watching the show or they wouldn't know that much about the show or the women. What's worse being a hypocrite who critizies these women and still watches the show, or women who are doing WHAT THEY WANT TO DO??

KJ

*UGH!" This blonde bimbo acts like she is 10 years old. She is a product of plastic surgery, as all of the playboy broads are. ALL PLASTIC and nothing else! What makes me laugh is men falling for these type of broads. They might as well fall in love with recycling plastic products! THESE women are NOT REAL!

KJ

HEY REGINA, AKA SICKO! I DON'T WATCH THE SHOW. THE DAMN COMMERCIALS ARE PUT IN OUR FACES. IT JUST TAKES SECONDS TO SEE HOW STUPID THESE BROADS ARE! YOU TRULY PICKED A STUPID ROLE MODEL. YOU ARE WHY THESE STUPID TYPE OF SHOWS ARE A SUCCESS AND YOU MUST BE AN IDIOT YOURSELF. THEY ARE ALL PLASTIC AND IDIOTS

Whatever

This is news? Some bimbo lifting her shirt? Big whoop.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments