"The Girls Next Door" Hit the Road

8/20/2006 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.com

Megan

It's funny how most of the people who are dissing this woman are women. She's a beautiful girl and shes young and having fun.

paris hiltons and nicole richies biggest fan*hayley*

KENDRA IS SO COOL AN PRETTY!!! I LIKE HER THE MOST OUT OF ALL 3 OF THEM THIS EPISODE WAS A COOL 1 THEY WENT TO KENDRAS OLD HOUSE !!
KENDRAS BROTHER LOOKS GOOD TO HE IS SO CUTE !!!
HE LOOKS A LIL OLDER THEN ME BUT HE IS SO CUTE!!!
NO WONDER HE IS CUTE JUST LOOK @ HIS SISTER SHE IS SO PRETTY!!!!
BUT YEAH KENDRA IS PIMPN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

paris hiltons and nicole richies biggest fan*hayley*

F*** ALL YOU PEOPLE HATING ON KENDRA!!!!!!!!!

KENDRA IS SO PRETTY AND COOL AN IS SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND HER BROTHER LOOKS GOOD !!!!!!
I LOVE KENDRA SHE IS SO COOL!!!!!!!!!

BUT I LOVE PARIS HILTON AND NICOLE RICHIE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dirty girl

To Megan --

It's funny that my gender should matter at all in my assessment of Kendra.

I agree that you're only young once and you should have fun with it while you can, but at the same time, to make such an airheaded remark about how exposing your boobs is the highlight of a few railroad workers' lives?

I stand by what I said, she sure is lucky she's got her looks because she doesn't seem to have much in the noggin.

alissa

hey, i love the show i would flash too if i had the boobz kendra has .. im blessed with smaller ones lol,, im betting the women that dissed kendra on here have boobz that sag so low that they have to carry them around in a fkn grocery cart and theres no over the shoulder boulder holder big enough for them lol,, yeah eat some more cheetos lol,, jealous,, and if you comment back to me about my post,, you can kiss my ass because im mooning you lol

yahya

I think the fact that Kendra's mom said that if Kendra left she would be Hef's girlfriend is a tad disturbing. Besides it's not that Hef has a thing about age it's more like looks lady. You are ugly.

Midwest

Hayley, grow up and stop acting like a child. You can idolize these women all you want, but realize that people will give you as much hell for liking them as they themselves get in the media. We all watch E! but we dont live our entire lives by it. Watch the Discovery channel once in a while. You might learn something!

And if Paris is your idol, God help you. If you want to grow up to be a self respecting woman at all, you will pull your head out of your a$$ and see Paris for what she really is. Im sure you are a bright young girl, but if you keep idolizing Paris, you are bound to end up on GIRLS GONE WILD. And if you say that you want that, then God help us all cause theres no hope for you.

Last thing we need is a bunch a teeny boppers running around acting like Ms. Hilton. What is this world coming to?!?!

Midwest

As for Kendra, let the girl have her fun. She'll grow out of it. She's living a fantasy that most of us dream about. She too, will grow up one day and realize that there is much more to life that sex and football.

melissa