Ashton

Gets Serious

8/21/2006 7:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ashton KutcherThree years ago Ashton Kutcher was living the young Hollywood life of wild nights and even wilder women. "It was so ego-fulfilling. It was retarded."

But then Kutcher met his future wife, Demi Moore, and soon became "the other Dad" to her three daughters. Kutcher doesn't miss his bachelor days and tells the new issue of Details magazine "Family life, marriage, work - it's good, man."

Like any successful marriage there is a give and take. While Moore won't go near his favorite restaurant - Red Lobster, he says she has learned to love football.

And Kutcher has learned the joy of coordinating his outfit with Moore's. "If she's wearing black, you just wear black. Matching is not her job. It's yours. You're the purse." Demi has trained him well.

With his family life going well, Ashton is now looking to break out as a more serious actor, but admits there are challenges. Regarding his less than stellar past reviews, Kutcher says "I don't necessarily think all the critics are wrong. They're watching the same movie I'm making. I don't think I'm that good."

Lighten up Ashton. Think of all the good "Dude, Where's My Car?" and "The Butterfly Effect" did for the world!

Lea

He's one good looking dude!

Aldana

Effing A he is CUTE, damn that Demi!! Dam Her!!!

Travis Bickle

just reading the comments of the females on here shows just how idiotic the XX gender is. Women have no idea how to judge character. They are all about style and no substance. Just like Paris.

BELYNDA

Demi Demi Demi, You are so LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY, you have Ashton, Ashton, Ashton, all to your self!! Thats all I can say, I am jealous!! I wish you guys peace love and happiness..

Shena

I just read on people.com that they never argue. I'm thinking how can you argue w/ someone almost 20yrs. older... ew!

mike

Maybe he is enjoying the life of responsibilites but in my opinion he will miss the care free days of the past. And celebrities have the resources to pick up and move on if they get the itch. They do not stay in a relationship just to stay in it, like the not so rich do.more news

sean

he'd better say all that otherwise dumi will kick his ass

Rubydo

He seems real so I hope it is true ... for Demi and the girls - and it lasts.

Livewire

How long will this no talent hack be pussywhipped by old bag Demi? It's just a matter of time before he cheats on the ol' battleaxe...

Face it, bimbos everywhere throw themselves at celebrity so the no talent hack won't have a hard time cheating. All you broads posting who write, "ohhhh true love sigh" have better stop watching "Ghost" and wake up to reality- long term monogamy is generally against human nature. Demi can try all the Kaballah witchcraft and plastic surgery she wants, but it won't stop the inevitable! Livewire predicts their divorce within 3 years. They have lasted this long becuase they are so self absorbed to realize how annoying the other is.

spud

"I AM THE PURSE",,,did he really say that? man, this guy is a pussy, i mean a real puss.....this DUDE LIKES MEN....good acting job, he and john travolta out to hang out in the same fitness club steam rooms and pick up guys......the question is.....who is banging demi? cause its not this guy

The Jerz

Best huband in the world.. they meant best son in the world

bogart4017

HHmmmmmmmmmmm..........
Dude, wheres my balls???
I wish those two much success but really...
who wants to dress like their wife?
can i get a wtf????

mikki

WTF!!!

Gossipgirl

If he doesnt think he's good then maybe he should stop.

Black Sheep

His vocabulary makes him sound so young! He should learn the true definition of the word "retarded" and when it's utterly inappropriate to use it.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments