Paris Signs and Dines

8/21/2006 12:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton demonstrated her ability to write her own name over and over on Friday, doing the album signing thing for her very first disc.

A mob of fans arrived at a Los Angeles Best Buy to line up and get autographs and photos -- and Paris had a smile for every one of them.

Later, autograph and photo seekers continued to hound the star as she made her way in and then out of Sunset nightclub Hyde.

To her credit, Paris never got sick of it -- she continued to pose and sign until she was in the car, ready to go home from a big day... and a big night.

Adrienne Smith

What is up with TMZ's fascination with Paris Hilton? Sure, she's a shameless media whore, but so are a lot of other people and I don't see their every fart chronicled on this site. ENOUGH ALREADY!

Rick

YOU MEAN THIS DROP OUT KNOWS HOW TO SPELL HER NAME? I'M IMPRESSED,ALWAYS THOUGHT SHE WAS ILLITERATE NOW CAN SHE SPELL
"GO AWAY HO PARIS"?

Hollygolightly

Ummmm, sorry that was NOT a mob of fans. That was a mob of photographers. I heard she has a lot of fans in CHINA. Paris: move to china. People like you there. Now, wouldn't it feel better if people were nice to you? GO AWAY!!!!!

Love,

THE ENTIRE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Pieta

the connection b/w TMZ and Paris is apparent and tedious. Make her go away. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

RP

#1 I was SOOOOO thinking (and going to post) the same thing! Borrrrring!!!!!

Celebrity News

Oh shut up losers! If you hate Paris, just don't post about her

SheilaRP

FART IN A MITTEN! I wouldn't give two shakes of a monkeys butt about that thang. She is so self indulgent. Sure the record producers are more than happy to work with her. They are making millions off of her. She surely PAYS her way!

taRa

I'm not her biggest fan. But one thing I can say nice about her is...she's never rude to her fans. She loves the attention, sure, but I think that so many other celebs get sick of it. She always seems more than happy to sign autographs and take pictures. I think that is nice of her.

charlyn

Yes she is. Very respectful of her fans and very nice. I agree.

Whatever

What will the next TMZ headline be? "Paris Hilton takes dump on toilet" Enough of this no talent flea infested whore.

Mac Daddy

In reference to Paris Hilton. Look at her from my old "Grandfather Eyes". She is just a very attractive, rich, and somewhat spoiled young lady trying to find her place in todays world. I have (2) grandaughters myself and I know from watching them trying to make their presents known at school and social events is sometimes heart breaking And they are my no means Rich and Famous as Miss Hilton. So I wish her the best of luck in everything she does with her life. YOU GO GIRL.

Travis Bickle

According to another gossip website, Paris decided to lip sync her songs instead of singing them. The reason is simple. She can't sing unless there is an army of engineers in the control room to re master her voice to make it sound like she's singing. You talk about being good to fans, she a fake! She's going to rip off her fans by selling an album that's not really her singing but her voice digitally enhanced. Besides, it's becoming quite obvious something is going on between TMz and Paris. Either her management has a deal with TMZ to shine positive light on Paris or TMZ cut a deal to get exclusive info on her and access to her as long as TMZ gives positive spin.

And Paris is a vindictive c*nt. Look at how she has her boy toy lackey's attack Lindsay Hohan as she snickers and laughs in the background. You think that's classy of Paris? It's not classy at all.

The Jerz

She paid all of those people that showed up at Best Buy- and the previous comment is correct - there were more photogs than fans- The only fans she has were hoping that the CD came with One NIght in Paris as a DVD extra.

Melody

I very much wanted to dislike her song Stars are Blind but I really like it. I don't judge her as a person. I for one will buy her cd.

samatha miller

How long did it take for someone to teach her how to write her name?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments