P!nk's Got Game

8/22/2006 3:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You want to buy a PSP, but black doesn't really go with your Hello Kitty Paris doll. Well, Sony and rocker P!nk have teamed up to solve your color coordination problems.
PSP / Pink
Sony Europe will release a pink PSP Oct. 27 that comes with a UMD chock full of P!nk interviews, live performances and exclusive P!nk-related items. Now you can get your funky game on while grooving to hottie P!nk.

If the pink P!nk PSP isn't your style, Sony Europe also announced they will roll out a pink PS2, available Oct. 8 (sorry P!nk fans, no P!nk goods are on this one).

Unfortunately the pink PSP and PS2 won't be released in North America. If you happen to be in Europe you can pick up the "girl empowering" hand-held for £169 which translates to about $320, while the PS2 will set you back £129.99 or about $245. Better book that British Airline tickets now before they sell out!

Alyn Brodsky

Who--rather what--is this creature? She bears a rather remarkable resemblance to Tom Cruise in drag. Is she also into Scientology? Just wondering,

moretocome

Bummer. I really liked this girl because I didn't think she was a sell out. But now I'll have to change my opinion.

lalatmz

love you p!nk

Whatever

I like Pink. She's a cool chick!

Whatever

Who isn't a sell out nowadays? People want money!

Whatever

Pink is a smoking hot babe with a killer bod! Not to mention she can sing unlike others I could mention.

Susan

Pink just defended Mel Gibson for his anti-semetic remarks even though she claims she s Jewish. She rants about "Stupid girls" yet poses in sexually explicit photos with her legs spread and ripped stockings. She is, and always will be, a total hypocrite and a total sell out. Do young girls have ANYONE (besides Oprah) to look up to anymore? This girl is not even talented!

moretocome

I'd bang her in a NY second. She has ten times the talent of any girl her age in Hollywood. Girls here are just jealous because no one looks at you and thinks. I'd love to tap that ass. Take my word for it, your husbands would bang this chic over you any day. If they say they wouldn't they're leing to you. Sorry.

Mikki

She has a nice body...for a dude.

Clarissa

She is not a sell out, she is the best person in the world, u guyz are retarded, if you don't like her, stop reading about her, u dumb F*%!s

Plus the color pink is cute, i'd buy one even if i didn't like her....
And she has more talent in one finger then most of "stupid girls" out der, so wise up kids! This star could actually sing, and her music relate to many ppl!