You Are Now Flying Air Lachey

8/22/2006 1:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comTurns out we're all the same when we hit the airport. Super-hot celeb couple Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo flew out of LAX and were faced with the same extensive security screening as the rest of us.

The pair waited in that annoying metal detector line -- Vanessa had to take off her shoes. Still, Vanessa had more smiles than we usually do at the airport. Maybe flying around with Nick by your side is enough to cheer a girl up.

It didn't look like either of them were pulled aside for extra attention from the security staff, even though Nick was looking pretty tough in bad-ass sunglasses and camo pants.

They must have known Nick was no threat. The most dangerous liquids that sensitive man carries these days are his tears.

D&G

I like Nick and Vanessa. I especially like that they aren't denying a relationship (like Maniston.) These people are young, beautiful and real. That's all I ask of Hollywood.

Michael

Hey that's all good - but where were they flying to?

meme

ALSO LOVE THESE 2 AS A COUPLE........I'M SURE NICK IS WAY OVER JESSICA...AND NOW REALIZES HOW SHALLOW AND SELFISH SHE WAS/IS....I'M GLAD HE IS HAPPY.....LOOKS LIKE TRUE LOVE TO ME......

Crapanzano

Funny stuff... I bet the security guards got a good laugh when they padded Nick "Little Dick" Lachey down too. I bet it was "awkward" like he said on the Teen Choice awards... After the "I'm so sorry dude" exchange from the screeners to Lachey - much to Vanessa's embaressment.... I can see her US weekly response now "At least he cries alot....' Way to back your girl - er, man V.....

Team Minnillo

Yeah baby!

jlb

Did Vanessa have lipo at some point. I need to see some older photos to not be conviced. Her face is so FAT, her cheeks are HUGE. She pretty much makes me gag and I'm tired of seeing these two. The only people who listen to Nick's music are teenyboppers. Please go away!

Team Minnillo

Yeah baby was NOT to high-five S. Pratt's comments, which don't even make any sense...duh.

Momma you're the idiot!

Poor Nick. Is this the best he could do? Sorry, but Nick needs regular girl. Vanessa seems like an opportunist trying to further her career. I'm not saying she's a gold digger, but she ain't messin with no broke de broke de....She goes from Derek Jeter to Nick...yeah, she's really sincere!

Whatever

Sick of these two media whores. Nick will dump this girl in a flash if Jessica spreads her legs in Nick's direction.

KJ

CAN they go to the airport WITHOUT TMZ stalking them? This is boring sh*t and I don't care if they are celebrities. Why is this necessary to record and show us? Let them get on the frickin airplane without being stalked.

TEAM LACHEY

I DON'T LIKE THESE TWO TOGETHER AT ALL! JESSICA MAY ACT LIKE A DITZ, BUT SHE AND NICK LOOKED A LOT CLASSIER THAN THIS MUTT! I BET VANESSA IS A NICE GIRL BUT, SHE SHOULD LOOK TOWARDS DAVID HASSELHOFF'S DIRECTION INSTEAD...HE'S AVAILABLE!!!!

Laura

OMG people, get a grip. She is NOT ugly and no one commenting here knows her well enough to say she's a golddigger. They seem happy, she seems very down to earth and a much better match for him than Jessica. Not that there is anything wrong with Jessica, they were just not right for each other. I wish them the best of luck.

Jay

that's funny jlb I though her face looked fat too -very chip munk cheek. I like them together I just wish she wasn't using him and he acted like he was really with her.

nurface

Right on!!! If Jessica looked his way he'd forget about that Philipin-Ho!

* Vanessa threw herself at Nick and gave him no challenge.
* She's taking advantage of his heart break feelings (he's not stupid.)
* He walks next to her like she is one of his staff.

He doesn't even acknowledge her and has yet to!

Shena

Can we all say 'Rebound!' ?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments