Celebs Descend Onto Sunset Blvd.

8/23/2006 2:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ's cameras and our own Josh Levine were putting in overtime yesterday as they were all over the place catching all the action going down in Tinseltown.

Our first stop was the ever-so-popular lunch spot The Ivy, where we ran into a couple of A-list women. Melanie Griffith and Sharon Stone were spotted exiting the trendy joint, but not before stopping for what seemed to be an awkward moment, you be the judge. The two paparazzi veterans seem to know what they're doing when it comes to cameras pointed in their direction.

From there we made a quick stop by Koi, where we ran into Christina Milian. The sexy R&B star showed her love for TMZ by giving us a quick shoutout.

Our last stop (where else?) Sunset Blvd, where all the action goes down. Tuesday night looked like there was a parade going on. We saw tons of your favorite celebs making their way from Hollywood hotspot Hyde to the cross-the-street hotspot Privilege. Revelers included nightlife regulars like Kevin Connolly with girlfriend Nicky Hilton, "Laguna Beach" hottie Kristin Cavallari, party girl Tara Reid, Brandon Davis who had a few choice words for Kevin Federline ,and Brody Jenner who showed up with his mother and "Simple Life" star Nicole Richie.

We also ran into a few irregular catches for TMZ, like crazy man Jared Leto, hip hop pioneer Suge Knight, Jack Osbourne, Rebecca De Mornay and platinum rapper Kanye West.

All this and much more in this packed version of Star Catcher.

kathryn

I want to be Josh Levine.

KJ

Please SPARE us and not film boob-popping Tara Reid and ebony-crotch, Brandon Davis. I think we should call BRANDON DAVIS, EBONY-CROTCH

WTF?

Brandon Davis should have a few choice words for himself....until the loser does something on his own, he should not open his mouth...EVER.

He is a no body...a loser and an asshole. Take the silver spoon out of your nose, jerk off, and stick it up your ass.

I don't like K-fug, but that Brandon Davis just annoys the hell out of me. What has he ever done to warrant attention? The firecrotch incident just proves he his a dickhead, and one note at that.

Lou

Anyone else see the similarities in that picture of Melanie Griffith to Jane Fonda?

LainieS

Would love to see anything on Harrison Ford. Haven't heard a word about him lately. What is he up to these days. Oh by the way, this is my first time on this site. Only heard about it about an hour ago. I'm impressed.

ALLIE KAYE

MELANIE ALWAYS LOOKS LIKE A STAR.SHE CAN NOT BE COMPARED TO ANYONE. SHE HOLDS HER OWN. (I WISH SHE WOULD UPDATE HER WEBSITE. ) I I AM SURE THE MEDIA WAS NOT ENJOYABLE FOR HER TO ENCOUNTER WHILE MEETING UP WITH HER FRIENDS. MELANIE HAS WEATHERED THE STORMS OF HER LIFE AND IS A INSPIRATION TO OTHERS. SHE SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE MOVIE ROYALTY. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HER MORE OFTEN IN THE MOVIES AND T.V. MAYBE EVEN WRITE A BOOK. SHE MUST HAVE WONDERFUL STORIES TO TELL. GOOD LUCK AND KEEP SMILING, MELANIE

Whatever

Who cares about these two old bags.

mg

Errr...is it just me or does Brandon Davis look like Elvis??????