Brad & Angelina

Incite Flashers

8/24/2006 8:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The most buff couple in Hollywood hit Julian's, a Los Angeles art gallery, for the opening of a new photography exhibit. While the couple focused on photographs inside, they were being photographed by a swarm of paparazzi outside the gallery.

Katharine McPhee
It seems as if Katharine McPhee has performed "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" more than Judy Garland herself. From "The View" to "Regis and Kelly," it's been Rainbow, Rainbow, Rainbow. So how on earth does McPhee get on MTV? TMZ created a "Rainbow" music video befitting the hippest music channel.

082406-nicole-richie-tmz
Nicole Richie friends devised a clever if ineffective way to shield their famous friends from the paparazzi. We call this video "Boy ON the Hood."

082406-joey-lawrence-extra
Joey Lawrence has a new, sexy Kojak look for this season's "Dancing with the Stars." The baldy has some bold dance moves. Take a look.

082406-jessica-alba-extra
Ultra-sexy Jessica Alba fesses up to a chink in her armor of beauty. During a recent love scene with co-star Dane Cook, the actress lost a tooth and chipped another. "We're smashing our faces together, she winces. "It's not the slowest, most romantic love scene."

Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom are back at work on the third installment of the "Pirates of the Caribbean." After filming wrapped on Tuesday, Orlando hopped in his car and sped off into the wind, while Johnny showed fans some love.

none

who cares they never let yet you comment

Maria

I LOVE JOHNNY DEEP....HES AWESOME....

cdub

Jennifer Anniston deserves to have Angie's Baby with Brad-I hope Brad figures out he left the right woman for a slut and gets back with Jenn! I hope Angie dies in a plane crash! she's a Pilot and a slut! what a joke! hahaha

Anna

Ya'll need to get a life, and I don't mean "Theirs"

Debbie Daniel

people grow up. I totally agree with angel.

just me

Now Johnny Depp is the PRIME EXAMPLE of how a star should act and respect their fans...to take A MOMENT to speak with the fans and signing autographs and ENJOYING it. Now thats a real sincere star that knows whats up. More stars should know that, without us, they wouldnt be spit.

I LOVE Brad Pitt! I wish he wasnt with that control freak. He probably had to beg her to go out and do something that HE enjoys for a change.

UJU

IN REGARDS TO BRAD AND ANGELINA'S BABY, IT'S UNFAIR AND DOWNRIGHT MEAN TO CALL SOMEONE'S BABY A PIG!! THAT CHILD DID NOT ASK TO BE BORN. WE SHOULD ALL BE CAREFUL ABOUT OUR UTTERANCES...

boommic

People sometime you get tried of being you and in the case of most famous people yeah the love the perks but even you'd hate a house guest after a couple of days if they wouldn't leave so when you say you don't care then remember when you have someone bothering you and you confide in that friend on how your being bothered now quadruple that media, gossip rags, haters whatever your in a fish bowl and you have two choice shut-up and lose what ground you have or make and live a life some people are famous becaue we like them others because we want to see them fall. If you don't like them don't support them in the box office and if you do give them alittle air .The media will sell you of their discontent but never of their pleasure The truth is "misery loves company" and makes alot of money for the rags do well on painting spoiled rich movie stars which the public defers to believe (Not to say some aren't).
one mans opinion sorry for any misspelled words
Boommic

cdub

Brad isn't that great looking and Angie is what 31??? get over them people-she stole some woman's husband, he's cheated, what makes they so great other than they're decent looking people? what about morals??? who cares if they can act, or what they look like! what if they did to you, what they did to poor Jen? how can anyone like these people? you all are FOOLS!!! and may I add : "SHALLOW"!!!

erin

angelina = skank....brad = coward.....both of them are whores. yeah, i'm a hater...a BRANGELINA hater...

Ed

I'm so sick of slutty Jessica Alba! She's not even beautiful, her body is going for her, she can't even act, she's over-rated, and, like J-HO, I'll be glad when those two skanks fall off the face of the earth. Focus on real talented people like Reese Witherspoon.

cdub

WELL SAID JILL! YOU GO GIRL!!!! PEOPLE ARE SHALLOW IF THEY LIKE THESE TWO!

J JStryyker

Up till this point, I had alot of respect for Paris Hilton in spite of all the gossip and trash talk about her. I even watched her travel show. Now, After the way She let her loud mouth boyfriend run Lohan into the ground, I wouldn't piss on her if she were on fire. What kind of example is that to set for the kids who look up to her?
Parris Hilton.. Your Trash!

sharon averu

No one is jealous of Brad and Angelina. Their relationship is not exactly the most moral or picture-perfect relationship in the world. Brad didn't have the dignity to end his marriage before he shacked up with his gal pal. Angelina drinks blood, and she doesn't know whether she likes men or women. It's sad to worship people who are living like whores and home-wreckers just because they starred in a good movies. As Americans, we need to find more upstanding citizens to look up to. I understand that they have a desire to be together for whatever reason. The problem that I have is the way it was done. I am not a big Jen Aniston fan but I respect her as a woman. It would devastate me to find out in a magazine that my husband of seven years is banging his co-worker. To add salt to Jen's wound, Angelina got pregnant before the divorce was final, and she tried to pretend they weren't having sex. I am not perfect but I will never be jealous of people who destroy other lives because they can't control their hormones. I don't care how much money or fame the person has.

marianne.

at least jolie ain't goin out with vince and brad ain't goin out with jen they got that much goin for them.add stellar careers , generousity, i'd say that's a hell of a pretty package