Brad & Angelina

Incite Flashers

8/24/2006 8:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The most buff couple in Hollywood hit Julian's, a Los Angeles art gallery, for the opening of a new photography exhibit. While the couple focused on photographs inside, they were being photographed by a swarm of paparazzi outside the gallery.

Katharine McPhee
It seems as if Katharine McPhee has performed "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" more than Judy Garland herself. From "The View" to "Regis and Kelly," it's been Rainbow, Rainbow, Rainbow. So how on earth does McPhee get on MTV? TMZ created a "Rainbow" music video befitting the hippest music channel.

082406-nicole-richie-tmz
Nicole Richie friends devised a clever if ineffective way to shield their famous friends from the paparazzi. We call this video "Boy ON the Hood."

082406-joey-lawrence-extra
Joey Lawrence has a new, sexy Kojak look for this season's "Dancing with the Stars." The baldy has some bold dance moves. Take a look.

082406-jessica-alba-extra
Ultra-sexy Jessica Alba fesses up to a chink in her armor of beauty. During a recent love scene with co-star Dane Cook, the actress lost a tooth and chipped another. "We're smashing our faces together, she winces. "It's not the slowest, most romantic love scene."

Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom are back at work on the third installment of the "Pirates of the Caribbean." After filming wrapped on Tuesday, Orlando hopped in his car and sped off into the wind, while Johnny showed fans some love.

Sherry

Angelina and brad r good people and the people that talk bad about them r the jealous ones! Also we r not god so there for we can not and should not pass judgement on other people, so dont hate them cause you aint them..lmbo Good luck angelina and brad, best wishes for you and your family and may god bless you always! Love you guys! Sherry Burch from belleview fl.

Alison

I don't get it! Brad and Angelina are just two divorsed people who had a kid together. My mom and stepmother did it and don't see them in the tabloids. I'm guessing it's b/c we love to see other people's dirt: scandals, babies born in Africa, Jenn is devistated, Brad wants Jenn back, AHHH! EVERYONE has those issues but it's easier to deal with when they're someone else's. BUT, I won't say I'm sorry for all the publicity and paparazzi that Brad and Angelino have to deal with. They milked that for all it's worth by selling their daughter's first photos to the highest bidder, for good cause or not.

phil mineo

angelina is gifted she can see beyond the nomal person
to the best of the best my hat is of to you

tammy

brad and angelina look great together.for you haters,your just jealous !

TJ

I'm sick to death of hearing about Brad and Angelina, and Tom & Katie also. What makes those 2 couples any more special than the rest of us???

Cristal

I was just talking about Brad and Angelina at work today with a co-worker and I asked her if she thought it was wrong of how Angelina Jolie lives her life. She said yes. Then I asked how many people she had been with. She soon discovered that Angelina Jolie is not necessarily a bad person, she is followed with cameras, we are not. SOOOO stop hatin people!!!!!!!!

modgirl

anyone tell me why I cant access video on here since they changed it, I keep getting a message saying data cant be extracted blah blah blah.......is it cause I aint in the US?

cari

#53 nasty, nasty, nasty.

modgirl

Can somebody tell me why the video wont work for me? Thanks

Rae

#32 Diana, if your kids are looking up to these people, then you are not doing your job as a mother.

pinkey

Why is it that everytime Brad and Angelina go out everybody gawks....they are JUST people!!!! Get over yourself!

TJ

Tom Cruise needs to crusie on out of the business. Doesn't everyone agree he's flipped his lid the last 10-12 months??? No wonder Paramount let him go!

cari

#53 disgusting. Go get some holly water and clean yourself.

Deee

I think Ang and Brad are 2 of the most savy people when it cames to publicity. They take the paparazzi to what ever function they want in the news, and ofcourse they get it. Sell the pics for good, you bet...Its the classic tail wagging the dog.
Rock On.