K-Fed -- "I'm On the Slow Climb"

8/24/2006 4:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kevin FederlineKevin Federline stopped by "On Air with Ryan Seacrest" on KIIS-FM in Los Angeles this morning and faced a barrage of questions about wife Britney and his now-infamous Teen Choice Awards performance.

So what does Kevin think of his musical debut? "I think it went pretty well for a first-time performance...it only gets better... with time, I'm sure people will see a drastic change with what's happening."

Of course, after that performance of "Lose Control" featuring lyrics like "Don't hate cuz I'm a superstar" and "I'm in a whole other tax bracket," one would think Mr. Spears comes off as less than humble, something Seacrest pressed him on.

"That's just my lifestyle, I'm just speaking about what's been going on the last two years ... I'm a humble person, I could go back to bread and butter."

Other tidbits Kevin revealed: His income vs. Britney's is 20/80, he has a guest spot on an upcoming episode of "CSI," Britney doesn't miss the spotlight, and he admits the release of the cringe-worthy "PopoZao" was premature. You think?

blah blah blah

WHO GIVES A "RATS ASS" ABOUT K FED (PUKE) OR EVEN WHAT HE THINKS FOR THAT MATTER!!
He does has has done nothing but live off the wealth of his wife Brittney, and shame on her for allowing it to happen
may they both fall into the gutter together
She should be ashamed of herself for trying to promote a looser and a talentless BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ronny

He's on a slow climb? More like a slow drop off the face of the earth. (one can only dream)

Ivette

Stupid...That's his lifestyle now because he married someone rich...

Freelols.com

K-Fed's music career is K-Dead.

ECJ

SLOW CLIMB??????????? How hilarious! This dude is totally clueless man. Do you not understand that you suck man?? Your not being interviewed by these people, you're being ridiculed.

beavermunch

Diluted, self-absorbed and talentless! Just like most of the youth in this country. The only reason he doesn't have a top ten hit yet? Because he got to the top the easy way. Nobody likes that right? Uh, oh I forgot Paris. But, at least she looks hot.

J Doe

one day their kid/s will annouce their dropping out of school.
their kid/s can throw it in their face that they dropped out of school also.

LOSSSSSSSSSSSERS !!!!

Freelols.com

I'd rather admit that I own Milli Vanilli and New Kids on the Block CDs than listen or watch K-Fed perform again.

U Know Who

I watched K-Feds performance several times. And I came to the conclusion he is no worse than ANY other "mainstream" rap guy out there. He sucks just a s bad as snoop/50/lil jon/TI any of those idiots they all suck. Yet they still sell records to foolish folk who love that stereotypical bitch this bitch that stuff.

All "mainstream" radio rap garbage is just that it sucks bad, I beg someone to tell me what K-fed did or does that is so much worse than 50pence? Your telling me that other radio rap guys are actually MORE TALENTED? Pffffft Bullshot, they may come up with a catchier hook..but better yeah right. It ALL SUCKS TERRIBLY and K-fed is no different cept that you all can't leave him alone. All mainstream radio rap is pure crapola..so he is just adding to the trash heap..big deal get over it

BlackMetal

stoopit

#7 I'll admit to *Nsync christmas CD

mlc31

K-Fed,
Eat a bag of sh** and die.

Fourth Grade Mathmatician

Man this wretch is just beggin for the abuse.
Well hold on K-FAG,
TMZ is gonna hook u up Buddy.

Fourth Grade Mathmatician

Im sure they read these post. I saw on the FOX news where even they were talking about the "hilarious" comments circulating about these two pukes.

IT ON LIKE DONKEY KONG k-fag

Donna

I am K-Fed-up with constantly hearing and seeing this no talent.

CoCo

To # 8 ..I have to disagree with you. Not all rappers are as horrible as K-Fag. Some (not all) actually have talent and if you listen to their lyrics colsely besides the bitch this and bitch that they are very intellectual. But this guy..wants to come and perform on a TEENS CHOICE awards and curse? Uh no. Who ever even allowed him to be there needs to go hang themselves as well. No self respected rapper is going to perform at an award show like that. He made me want to hurl from how much he sucked! Now lets move on to Mrs.K-Fag, WTF let the cow out of the farm!!! Talking about money can't buy class or dignity, but it can get you into award shows!! LMAO =]

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments