There's Something About Cameron

8/24/2006 1:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sexy Cameron Diaz stepped it up a notch by going dark.
Click here to return to TMZ.com
The famous blonde has pulled a Britney, ditching her golden locks to become a brunette. Cameras spotted the A-lister in Los Angeles Wednesday afternoon getting into her car with the new 'do.

Maybe this is her way of bringing "SexyBack" to boyfriend Justin Timberlake (not that she really needs it).

It doesn't really matter what color hair Diaz decides to rock - she's always hot in our book.

misty

I think she looks hot! Even Kinky... The color brings out her sexy eyes.

jaffa cake

She can change her hair colour, style, etc. but Cameron Diaz will always look like The Joker to me.

ADS

She looks really good. We all know Timberlake is playing way out of his league when he got her. People need to stop comparing Britney and her just because they have Justin in common.

Ms. Barker

Regarding comment 3... my pug was offended. Even WITH make-up, my pug is still better looking.

Sandi

Cameron is beautiful.........no matter what color her hair is!!

David

Am I the only one who lost interest in Cameron Diaz since she started dating that Timberlame punk who thinks he is so hot and cool? She could do so much better. Who cares what color she dyes her hair-her make over needs to consists of her dumping Justin and focusing on roles which can help her fading career.

alissa

hey i think cameron looks pretty good with dark hair,, but as far as her lips go,, if you wet her lips she;d stick to the wall lol,, oh and bob #6 you kill me lol why on earth would she smell ? your buddy was probably smelling himself in the wind lol,,

doug

Comeon, we all know who started this ...XENA, Warrior Princess!!!.....I always thought Cameron looked like a female version of 'howdy doody'....She's been a characture of herself for years now.

Tyler

Cameron's hair looks great and man is she sexy and I love the new do. . . But I bet her hair doesn't look as hot as it would look in my LAP, ya' dig. . .

She needs better taste in men or shall I say boys don't ya' think?

michelle

Cameron looks f**kin awesome w/ dark hair...and anyone who thinks otherwise don't know s**t...

Charlene

I think she looks to harsh. She should go back to blonde. She will - they always do." Blondes do have all more fun".

LV

Yes Cam has talent. Lots and lots of it. I totally agree with what you said Shell.

Cam has been a burnette before. I love her as a blond or a brunette. I'd love to see her as a redhead as well!

bored silly

Whahahahaha! I thought I was the only person in the world who thought this woman has a scary joker like face. I don't dislike her at all and like her movies (despite the fact that she acts like a total bimbo in most of them) But I've always thought she was pretty scary looking... I never saw the bitchy look taht is perma-plastered on her face these days before the time of Justin.. Anyone disagree?

sheila

i think she looks kind of cool the colour really suits her well but she is not that pretty

Deena

I think she looks good. Maybe the look on her face is due to the fact that the paparzzi have been stalking her day and night. Give me a break. Women in general change the color of their hair and their harstyles all of the time! Is this really newsworthy??????