There's Something About Cameron

8/24/2006 1:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sexy Cameron Diaz stepped it up a notch by going dark.
Click here to return to TMZ.com
The famous blonde has pulled a Britney, ditching her golden locks to become a brunette. Cameras spotted the A-lister in Los Angeles Wednesday afternoon getting into her car with the new 'do.

Maybe this is her way of bringing "SexyBack" to boyfriend Justin Timberlake (not that she really needs it).

It doesn't really matter what color hair Diaz decides to rock - she's always hot in our book.

red river girl

I dont expect much from "shallowood". The only time she looked good was on "Mask". She fell under a heavy rock after that, and trying to look like Brit? That would be a mistake too. Who would want to follow that train wreak? Thank goodness Im a Oklahoma beauty!

Aaron

IM not a big fan of Diaz. but i think she looks better blonde. and whats the big deal with her changing her hair? Why is it pulling a "britney"? thats just plain stupid. Cant it just be because she wanted to? I seriosuly doubt she wants to be anything like Brit.

pix

She looks better as a blonde, unlike Britney.

Elaine

Blondes are over rated. Nice to see a girl get back to her own 'roots' once in a while instead of being a cookie cut out of the Blonde Madness that sweeps the nation. Its a little pathetic and sad how so many feel a need to fall victim to that. True blondes ... I say Rock On!! Its yours, you own it. If youre a bottle wanna be ... I say get real, quit trying to be something you're not.

Isabel Alder

16. Cameron wears it well!
She definitely seems to have alot of good class and style and therefore could probably change her haircolor or hairstyle to almost anything and look great! Coincidently she chose a time not too long after Britney Spears to do a similar thing - but they are two very different women and could never look like one another.
Also I believe (or at least hope to believe) Cameron Diaz is too smart and mature to want or try to copy anyone else!

Jaquelin

I think Cameron looks great. I'm a blonde, but now even I am thinking of going dark brown again. I did it once and loved it! My husband wasn't crazy about it, but oh well. Go Cameron!

eRIN

So many of Hollywood's blondes have gone brunette in the past few years. This is nothing new.
I don't know why everyone cares so much about the color of someone's hair. Perhaps it is because they don't have much of a life.

Debra

She is one of those women that looks good no matter what color her hair is...(jeaolous...lol!!) The dark hair really makes her blue eyes pop. :)

Denise

I am not a huge fan of hers, but it just shows that she is a regular woman like any of us, having moments of wanting to change something, I really don't think she was copying Britnany, besides isn't Britnany back to blonde? It does bring out Cameron's eyes. Not a bad bold move.

Gina

I think Cameron is a natural brunette anyway. She looks great either way...she is just a beautiful woman. It's not fair that some people have it all!

Vanilla mama

Ickk....What is it about dark hair on fair skin that says scuz? In my opinion blonds get away with a lot because they look fresh to start out with. That dark hair seems to say been there and done that , over and over and over and over and over and over. But then again blond or red hair on a hispanic or says they are a want to be me or us and aren't content with who they are either. hwat can I say. It's okay to soup up what ya got but don't over do it. Stick to what's real and enjoy.

LARRY

I MET HER AND JUSTIN IN BEN & JERRY'S IN DELRAY BEACH A FEW MONTHS AGO.. WITHOUT HER MAKEUP AND HAIR DO SHE WAS NOT A PRETTY SIGHT. BLOND OR BRUNETT SHE NEEDS HELP WITH HER LOOKS AND ATTITUDE

stephen

i think it makes her look mystirious and yes i kant spell shes hot no matter what

INKLING

She looks great! She looks even more sexy than before. Whatever her reason was for going dark, I'm sure it gave her a breather from the paparazzi for a bit until they figured out it was her.

DeeJay

I can't even believe people are concerned about anyones haircolor!!!