There's Something About Cameron

8/24/2006 1:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sexy Cameron Diaz stepped it up a notch by going dark.
Click here to return to TMZ.com
The famous blonde has pulled a Britney, ditching her golden locks to become a brunette. Cameras spotted the A-lister in Los Angeles Wednesday afternoon getting into her car with the new 'do.

Maybe this is her way of bringing "SexyBack" to boyfriend Justin Timberlake (not that she really needs it).

It doesn't really matter what color hair Diaz decides to rock - she's always hot in our book.

johnny

And just how does this 'news' affect my life? Fact is, I could care less. Do I enjoy her movies? Yes. Do I think she's attractive? Only in the movies. She wasn't blessed with the best skin, you know. In any event, nothing she does (or any other 'celebrity' for that matter) will have any bearing on my life, and that's fine by me. I'm sure she would agree.

Marla

Maybe after her boyfriend's stupid comments about American Idol's Taylor Hicks, Cameron wants to go incognito! That's my guess.

Kathy

YES,,,,NO,,,,UMMM..NO.,.....YES!,,,,,,MAYBEEE,,,,,,,,NO,.,,,YES!!!!!!! GET IT SHE IS A WOMEN SHE HAS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE HER MIND A THOUSAND TIMES!! DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT ALSO INCLUDES HAIR COLOR!

Gypsy

I think she looks great as a brunette. Of course being one myself, I would think so. LOL

Dean

She looks terrible. She looks hard.Besides ,I have heard from autograph collectors that she is not friendly.

LELE

there is nothing attractive about her, no matter what her hair color is. her eyes are always blood shot and her nose is as wide as michelle kwan's, she has not talent whatsoever, she acts the same in every movie she is in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is just ew ew ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiki

Cam looks fabulous with dark hair. It looks better on her than the blonde because it really makes her eyes pop out. Dark hair and blue eyes are always pretty. It also makes her hair look thick. Paris Hilton (I don't know why she thought it would mess up her looks, she has a nice skin tone so it works) looks good with dark hair too as does Gwyneth Paltrow. They all have that light eyed look so it reminds me of the whole Lynda Carter thing in the 70's. Gorgeous. But honestly, I think Britney Spears looks better as a blonde.

teeter

I JUST THINK SHE HAS A BIG PLATE FACE!

scott

I think she looks horrible and older. I am certain whe will return to being a blonde in the future. Horrible.

whocares

ya'll have no life!!!!!!!!!!!!! who cares what goes on in other peoples life. worry about yourself.

barbara

She is the most gorgeous blond in hollywood and would beautiful if she had no hair at all. This beauty is no follower of anyone. I just wish we could see more of her.

Jason

What was that guy talking about when he said Paris wears blue contacts? Is this true?

rob gardner

I don't know if Ms. Diaz is a real blonde, but I think she is of Cuban descent....which means she's probably not a real blonde. You can tell by seeing what color her hair is on her forearms. Whether brunette or blonde the important thing is whether the drapes match the carpet.

Kate

She looks fine. She's still too skinny, but that is required by hollywood. The photo is unflattering because she was caught by surprise, everyone can have a bad photo if the damn media wants to make it so.

Denise

Her boyfriend is trash and she looks like trash.