Pam Claims The Hoff Stuck It to Her at the Altar

8/25/2006 6:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David Hasselhoff's wife claims she was railroaded into signing a prenuptial agreement and she wants it thrown out.

Composite of Pam Bach in wedding dress

Pamela Bach claims David Hasselhoff first talked about a pre-nup three weeks before their 1989 wedding. In court papers obtained by TMZ, she claims there are a variety of reasons why the document she signed was not kosher. For starters, Pam says she was only 25. She claims David made her go to his lawyer for a meeting about a pre-nup and she was so upset "We had to end the first meeting....because I was crying so severely that I could not continue..."

Pam says she was so ignorant when it came to financial matters of the heart that she was easy prey: "I had never heard the term 'prenuptial agreement' prior to that time, I had no concept of the legal impact associated with the document."

It really hit the fan the day of the wedding, according to Pam. She claims the day of her nuptials, she was in her wedding dress, two-and-a-half months pregnant, when she was presented with the pre-nup "in a small room at the back of the church, and all of our wedding guests were already seated for the wedding." Pam says she did not have her attorney present, and David skirted the import of the document by saying "it was just paperwork." Pam admits she signed it "literally minutes before I was to walk down the aisle."

Pam is asking the judge to void the pre-nup and allocate the couple's assets on a 50/50 basis.

The Hoff has not responded to Pam's allegations.

Pamela

Even if she signed it minutes before the ceremony (and we have no proof of that) She has had 10 years to get it right.. She of course thought it would last "forever" and now that it hasn't, she wants mo money ,mo money, mo money.. Get over it, Im sure there is another schmuck out there that will take you in ...

Crys

#14: NO WAY. She knew of the prenup a good three weeks before they were to wed. That's plenty of time to figure out what it is/means---if she was REALLY that ignorant, which I don't believe---and refuse. She didn't. She signed and she needs to live with it.

linda

How could anyone marry such a stupid man. He is so sickening. Imagine having to sleep with that. Well I guess she knows now. Everyone knows what a prenup is. She did to she is lying, She saw money. If you play you pay

amelia

She is better off without him, or his money. He is an ego-maniac/has-been!

divalasvegas

Only 25?!?! And 2 1/2 months pregnant?!? When
I was 25, I knew what a legally binding document was
and I knew about birth control. Guess when you are
a gold digging tramp, you don't want to let the money
train pull out without you. It's easier to play dumb
when push comes to shove, than to show some moral
fortitude and strength of character 10 years earlier

Rubydo

And just what did he "stick" to her???

Shelly

What rotten people some of you are. Yuo don't know her or anything about her. Even if the kida are grown by now she still took care of them when they were young. They were married for 17 years, it's not like she's Anna Nicole Smith and just married him so she could get his money when he died. Besides the old fart is just going to blow it on booze and hookers. She might not deserve all his money but I think half is fair. What if you were in her sohes. I can understand how she didn't know what a prenup was....and I'm sure theres a lot of people out there around 25 that still don't know.

Sky

I agree that she had love in her heart and stars in her eyes along with $$$ signs. At 25 she knows right from wrong and what she wants. She wanted David and the notoriety that he gave her. I admit that if it truly happened minutes before she married, that was a little unfair. However she had years after that she could have had lawyers revise that pre nup. She did not.

I hate that people use the innocent act. I think it is wrong for Pam blame circumstance of the signing of the contract for something bad that has happened in her life. If she found fault in that contact she could have postpone the wedding. She did not. At some point a person has to take responsibility for their actions.

There was at one time a schedule for housewives that if a husband had to pay for the services a wife did.

1. Did she do the food shopping and cooked the food and do the dishes?
2. Did she clean the house, dust, vacuum and do windows?
3. Did she wash and fold and iron his clothes?
4. Did she take the kids to school; stay up with them at night and take of them.
5. Did she do what most mothers and wives do or did she have nannies and servants?

However it should come only from what she and he both earned! NOT from the money he earned before he married her. If she did all the duties that a wife and mother usually do for their family she is entitled to half. But if she had servants that does most of this work than she is not entitled to half.
Any body out there thinks like this also?

CAROL

I FIND IT HARD TO BELIVE THAT SHE DID NOT KNOW WHAT A PRE NUP WAS ALL SHE WANTS IS MONEY AND WHAT EVER SHE CAN GET AND I HOPE THAT SHE DON'T GET THAT MUCH SHE WASN'T THE ONE OUT THERE WORKING

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2