Reid: 'I'm Gonna

F***ing Kick Your Ass'

8/25/2006 2:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Screen Shot 2012-07-25 at 8.56.19 AMAfter a night of partying at Hyde, everyone's favorite walking disaster Tara Reid stopped to talk to the paparazzi outside of Hyde, explaining her love/hate relationship with the sometimes pesky group.

"Everyone hates you paparazzi but when you're nice, I don't hate you guys because you're nice to me," said a somewhat rambling Reid, "The day you're not nice I'm gonna f***ing kick your ass."

Tara also says why Tinseltown is the perfect place to live saying "You know what i love about Hollywood? You come here, live a dream and they actually give you the possibility of making them come true. That's what makes Hollywood perfect."

Apparently Reid's dream was to be in a couple of teen comedies and then quickly fall into oblivion -- way to aim high!

mlc31

I'm gonna pass on this one, it would just be too easy:)

tony w.

What?!? You mean you're gonna pass on this drunk ass? tmz should have done the same thing. Get tara reid in rehab now!

Lisa

Skank whore drunk b***h. Be done with you!

duh...totally !

again w/ HYDE !!!

This place sounds like a dump ! at least Tara is of age even though she doesn't 'act' like it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bogart4017

How is a lush gonna kick somebodys ass? Doesnt she see how unactractive drunken sloppiness is on women? Did these people come from parents?

kat

oh my LORD! it was embarrassing just watching that! She may love Hollywood because it has given her the opportunity to have her dreams come true but it is too bad that she has stomped all over those dreams by being a trashy, sloppy, coke head..........LOSER!

Damian

I'd tap that as**.
But I'd have to wear body armor to make sure there's no chance I get infected with something.

Lou

Tara - sounds like you've hit rock bottom. Get yourself to a dryout clinic pronto. Might not hurt to get a delousing/STD testing at the same time.

sam

She’s so drunk. Why didn’t her “friend” grab her sooner? Does no one love this girl enough to get her out of the public’s eye when she’s smashed? How very sad for her.

alissa

nasty bitch probably has shit breath in the morning from her boozing to go along with her crab infested snatch lol.. she will be dead or living in a run down trailer in arkansas soon enough ,

WTF?

Poor thing.

No really, isn't she broke? She hasn't worked in ages. She should sue her plastic surgeon and put the money in the bank. She's gonna need it for rehab.

anon

AA

Michele

Just when I thought I see enough, up pops Tara Reed, another low life talentless whore, alcoholic and drug user. Tara, your 15 minutes of fame were over a long time ago. I honestly believe you enjoy being a whore. Well let me tell you something Missy, become a prostitute, at least they get paid.

And then do the world a favor, craw under a rock and die.

melissa

retarded alcoholic slut

The Kenosha Kid

Umm.. that didn't really seem so bad. She was cute drunk, not vomiting drunk. Calling it a train wreck is false advertising.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments