Heinous Emmy Fashions

8/28/2006 11:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Star fail in the fashion department: Click to launch gallerySunday was glam night for TV stars, but geez ... with so many options from the Hollywood beauty machine, how on earth could some of these celebs have made such horrendous choices?

Kyra Sedgwick must have mistakenly visited a bridal shop -- or, even worse, a bridesmaid's shop! Candice Bergen is indescribable in what looks like would be more appropriate at a hoedown. Simon Cowell -- TMZ loves him -- but, come on, with the three shirt buttons open he exposed the most cleavage of the night. Paula hit yet another bad note! And someone get "Grey's Anatomy"'s Sandra Oh a new stylist -- stat! Check out TMZ's worst Emmy fashion choices.

jennifer

I agree about Candace Bergen's outfit. I was embarrassed for her! On a more serious note, I was happy to see Dick Clark, after so long and so many rumors. We still love you, Dick!

Hippo

Someone will probably shoot me for saying this, but I actually liked Cheryl Hines' dress.

MommaT

One can only hope that Candice can blame that outfit on a "stylist". If she is the one who chose that, she needs some help. Good heavens

get a life people

I loved just about everybody.....They all looked really great........

LaLa

HiPPo... i got 2 words for you...

BANG BANG !!!

Lou

Phoebe Price and Gretchen Bonaduce --- were you both up late the night before sewing your respective dresses on your Singer sewing machines?

get a life people

Cheryl Hines dress was so pretty....I loved it....

sean

ok can you get more literate people to write on this site? the grammar is caveman!

sean

dick clark is a robber baron of the worst kind! he knowingly engages in sweatshop servitude.

Stephanie

the dark purple this year was GREAT! so many beautiful dresses. Evangeline Lilly from Lost - my favorite!

omg- Candace looked horrible, the dress made her look like a juice box. sorry!! so many beautiful options out there, does she own a mirror? she could have work a suit from the Boston Legal set and looked better. so sad...

did anyone notice Farrah Faucett? she looked like she was out of it. cute dress though...

WTF?

Cheryl Hines dress was pretty (from the back) and Kyra's dress was pretty, too. They looked great! Paula Adbul really needs help.

And Heather Locklear was incredible......she looked fantastic! Farrah looked spacy, nothing new there.

Lynnie

Katherine Heigl best dressed. Candice Bergen worst dressed.

Erica Frantz

that Pheobe price dress is so bad you wonder if she only wore it to get attention. i mean it looks really, really bad.

lawrence Stern

I thought the three original Angels (Charlie's) - looked GREAT! Especially Jaclyn Smith - she hasn't aged a day. It was very touching to see the three of them together again and they added class, beauty, and dignity to the tribute. Bravo ladies!

In terms of other outfits, Julia Louis-Dreyfus - awesome. Ditto: Mariska. All over 40 and fabulous.

Lawrence

Adele

I LOVED that all the lead actress nominees in both comedy and drama (I think) were over 40. Hope Hollywood show makers and character writers take NOTE.

I thought bringng the "original" Angels together was fantastic - Jaclyn Smith hasn't aged a DAY with no work, Kate Jackon looked fantastic and Farrah got her face fixed so it looked a bit back to what she should look like at her age and not all out of place. But, would Aaron REALLY be happy that Farrah was there? After all she screwed them over and left the show after the FIRST season (ok, so it was at her 'manager's' doing) but still... Cheryl Ladd should have been there.

Virginia Madson looked amazing: all those women in lace dresses made their racks look great, and Sandra Oh and Kyra Sedgewick looked ridiculou in their dresses and People Mag put them BOTH on the best dressed. I don't think there were ANY standouts in terms of style. Simon Cowell was embarassing in how he dressed. UGH

THe most moving moment that made me cry was Dick Clark's appearance. Rock on Dick!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments