Minnillo Goes Gangsta

8/28/2006 1:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Vanessa Minnillo at the EmmysEverything from the perfect hair and the stunning dress, to the shimmering jewels and the flawless make-up looked incredible on Vanessa Minnillo during the Emmy celebration. In fact, just staring at her made everyone forget the the blazing hot sun and the sweat seeping into tuxedo jackets. Yes, she was stunning!

However, once out of sight of the cameras and the red carpet audience, Vanessa let her true colors shine through. Our TMZ insider explained that as Minnillo made her way up to the tower (this is where Kathy Griffin sat last year when she still had a job on the show), she was full-on ghetto. She had every thug angle covered. While hiking up her skirt with one hand, walking with a limp in stilettos, and waving the other hand from side to side she sang, "Yo, yo, yo! This is so gangsta." She continued with her ghetto fabulous act until the cameras came back on. Then, in the blink of an eye, she was back to the well-spoken beauty we've all come to know.

Another side of Vanessa was revealing itself. As the relationship between Vanessa and boyfriend Nick Lachey gets even more intense and the media's obsession continues to grow, we're sure to see many more faces from the exotic lovely. One thing you might not know about her is that she is curvy. This woman has back and front and in perfect proportions. We applaud her for keeping it real.

me

WHO WRITES THIS ****??????

Doctorsofpopculture

Even when she goes gangsta she still is prettier than Jessica Simpson- no need to get into the brain contest-

Tara

i want to hate her so much, but i cant!

Lance K.

The writing on this site by the staff is horrendous. It sounds like they just pull paragraphs from their butt and stick it online

Lou

This is SUCH a pathetic story out to smear her. I dont understand why TMZ picked on her to smear. This website is really unethical, I think. They have done many things that have rubbed me the wrong way.

C-Ray

Doctors of Pop Culture, you jealous bitches, SHUT UP! Your opinion is like your life, A WASTE OF SPACE!!!

BTY, If Vanessa wants to go gangsta, then I say...DO IT, GIRL! Everyone knows, even the DPC dumba**es, that Vanessa is hotter that summer yet sweeter than Kool-Aid (Ice Blue Rasberry Lemonade-my favorite!) She's just keeping it real; there's no shame in that, is there?

JM

That dress is horrid!

get a life people

wow I guess TMZ couldn't find anything bad so that had to make something up...Is this really news....Why can't yall print something positive just one day....

Rebecca

Vanessa is just plain beautiful no matter how she talks. As a matter of fact, anyway she speaks sounds more intelligent than Jessica Simpson.

DJ

I agree with Doug.
The dress was completely out of touch in fashion. While everyone toned it down with elegant gowns Vanessa shows her amateur status with this 80's reminiscent short blue number. Granted she is pretty and I'd sure bang the hell out of her but I can't let go of the feeling that we've yet to see the true Vanessa.
Acting ghetto? Oh I believe it. But who really cares????
Does that mean while she's having sex with Nick she's "throwing up the W" and hollering WESTIIIIIIIIIDE?
Go Nick, bang her till it falls off! You know Jessica left you backed up.

Shanta

Vanessa is no doubt brain and beauty! For obvious reason, you are all envious with her 'coz you don't have both of the qualities she possessed.

Pepto Dismal

I'd still play doctor with her.

JESSICA M

1ST OFF VANESSA IS ONLY DOING THIS FOR SOME T.V., MAGAZINES, AND GOSSIP TIME. I CANT STAND HER! I AM NOT A BIG FAN OF JESSICA BUT I DO FEEL FOR HER, ALTHOUGH I HEAR THAT SHE IS THE ONE WHO CALLED IT OFF. SHE MADE HER BED. I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS BUT EVERYTIME I SEE A PICTURE OF HER I WANT TO SCREAM! I FEEL THAT SHE IS USEING NICK AND HE IS ABOUT TO GET BURNED. I MEAN COME ON, SHE WAS HIS 1ST REAL REBOUND GIRL. BUT NOW I THINK THAT HE IS FALLING FOR HER BEACUSE HE IS LONELY AND SHE IS GOING TO CRUSH HIM WHEN SHE IS DONE WITH HIM! NOW I KNOW THAT I AM GOING TO GET BASHED BY ALL OF YOU TEAM VANESSA CLUBERS BUT I AM NOT ON ANY SIDE I JUST CLEARLY CAN SEE!

amelia

Her hair looks fried and unkempt! It should be pulled up for a dress like this. She IS ghetto. She does not have any talent either. I watched her this weekend on some entertainment show, and she speaks like she is in high school. Mary Hart , she is NOT.

Ann

Vanessa is beautiful but this dress doesn't do her justice. It's really tacky and makes her look like she's way out of her league.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments