Theron + Bikini + Beach + Dog = Perfect

8/28/2006 4:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click here to return to TMZ.com
A bikini clad Charlize Theron stepped out of her back door Saturday to show some love to her furry little friend.

The sexy "Aeon Flux" actress entertained her dog, not to mention a bunch of very excited Malibu beachgoers, with a playful game of fetch. Lucky dog...

Fans will have to sit and stay for a while before they catch Charlize in theaters. Her next film, "The Ice at the Bottom of the World," won't hit theaters until 2007.

NinjaDude

I'd hit it on the beach!

KJ

Theron is a great actress, BUT she needs some curves. I think she is getting too thin. Growing up, I used to feel I had to fit that skinny mold, but I'm glad there are actresses like JLO and Eva Mendez who are proud to be curvy and make it acceptable to be so.

Awesomeness

It's not fair! Not only is Charlize really hot, she also has the cutest dog ever. There is no justice!!

Jay

head to toe, inside and out = Perfection

sam

I love her. She looks great, a bit too thin but she looks like she's working out. I hate seeing thin girls that have flabby asses and arms. It means they don't work out, they just don't eat anything. She looks healthy.

coco puff

Whats wrong with you people? She looks a little thin, Jesus Christ! I can count just about every rib. She needs to get her ass indoors and eat a sandwich before she blows away! I bet if she wasn't moving, the dog would bury her in the backyard!!!

sam

If you can't count your ribs you're too fat. Ask your doctor.

coco puff

Meat is for the man, bone is for the dog!!!

coco puff

What stick is the dog gonna chase?

Michael

Charlize looks a bit on the thin side from her last movie role.

coco puff

The dog wants to know, where's the BEEF?

ManBearPig Huntress

Oh Jesus, Tucson. Maybe you should be able to count your ribs but other people shouldn't be able to count them from 20 feet away!

LIDA

It sounds like most people who post here have serious weight problems. And so they call every person with slim figure a stick and say they have to gain weight and stuff. I am sick of all that - curvy, I like beeing real women and other bull. I mean nobody says "I want to be skinny", they all say - I like my curves, I am a women " and stuff, yet all of them diet and stuff. And somehow when it actually comes to life all the guys I've met say they like slim girls and just can't stand flesh hangning over low riders.
SO, you people, get over yourself and hit the gym and throw that slice of pizza away. Skinny rules!

ManBearPig Huntress

Wow, Lida. I am a "women?" Do you mean womAn? Sounds like you're an idiot and "stuff."

I AM skinny, but I hate other "skinnies" like you (if you are indeed) who perpetuate the sterotype that all skinny girls are shallow morons. Thanks so much!

bethany

I love Charlize! She has been a real friend to homeless animals and supports pet adoption. She has shown up at pet adoption events held by Best Friends Animal Sanctuary (bestfriends.org) and just mingled with the crowd, as frindly as can be

This lady has class and heart!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments