"Firecrotch" Unplugged

8/29/2006 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The morning crew of the Los Angeles radio station KROQ took the Lindsay Lohan "firecrotch" phenomenon another step forward with an acoustic rendition of a song called "Firecrotch."

Radio personality "Psycho" Mike played the role of "Firecrotch" originator Brandon Davis. He performed the song live, on acoustic guitar, Monday morning on the "Kevin & Bean" show. The song featured such lines as "her vagina is a freckly volcano" and "her boobies look like two fried eggs."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Melanie

That's awful! Who the heck is this Brandon dude anyway? He just looks like some wanna be with money that is ONLY known for this stupid Firecrotch attack on Lindsey. I don't like any of them, but that's still pretty childish....

kathryn

I'm sorry, but the word "firecrotch" makes me laugh. I crack up everytime I read it!

Stinky

Sounds like we have a new #1 HIT!!!!

Shane Hunter

I am an MC (signed) from Los Angeles...the second I see Brandon "Known mostly for his drunk-driving arrest" Davis in Hollywood or environs I promise to punch him in the face, HARD. What a bitch that guy is.

Midwest

Enough is enough....these people need to grow up.

get a life people

I would sue somebody...This is just wrong...Brandon needs to find a real job and stop living off the family name.........Lindsey if you read this you need a good lawyer...........

The Truth

Brandon Who?? Rich, arrrrogant, "Fat Elvis" lookin, Bev Hills, club-going, disgustin' red faced drunk, super "A"-hole. Who's he bangin? Whoever it is, I'm sure, she/he digs him for his charm. Please stop reporting on this Phenom, Brandon. Did I say rich, arrrrogant, "Fat Elv...

Heart

Speaking of firecrotches...

Paris Hilton is pissed off at Elijah Blue Allman {Cher's son by Gregg Allman} because he went on Howard Stern last week and basically told the world he had sex with her and was worried that he may have caught something afterwards:

Allman, who is the lead singer and guitarist for the band Deadsy, claims that after the encounter he became so worried he might have contracted something he scrubbed down his private parts with household bathroom cleaner Tilex.

---------

I believe him. I mean seriously, why would he lie? It's not like he was bragging about it, in fact, it was almost like he was so ashamed that he probably felt the need to come clean and obviously, in more ways than one!

Paris is probably pissed off because this blows her entire "I only slept with two guys" statement right out of the water and proves she's nothing more than the lying slut we know she is.

judy

Lindsay, I'm sorry the world is so full of jacka**es. Keep your chin up darlin.

coco puff

I thought it was pretty funny. To me, p**** always looked like a hairy roast beef sandwich, YUM YUM!

chopchop

This Brandon guy is the ugliest person I've EVER seen!!!!!!!! Fat too!!!!

duh...totally !

LOL...the funny thing is, she tries to say she has ONLY slept with a few guys...and the whole world already knows of most of them like SIZEMORE ! gross....that CK Model, Soloman, Backstreet geek, 2 dif Greek kids, Elijah Blue, Chad Michael Murphy and now that bloated fruit Brandon Davis......

I also think it's funny that Brandon claims he went into rehab after his Lohan drival....this just might send him into suicide watch......how much are you laughing now Brandon and Paris !?

kathryn

Witty, your killing me.

KJ

OKAY, THIS IS REALLY MEAN AND SO LOW. LET ME TELL YOU GUYS IF YOU DON'T KNOW : Don't EVER call a woman ugly names that refer to her anatomy. This STUPID BRANDON DAVIS, fat a$$hole started this and he should be ASHAMED for publicly picking on a female, especially on videotape -- BRANDON, you are a COWARD and a low-life. You P*SSY. You will always a LOSER. Your family should DISINHERIT you. WHY the HECK is this greasy JERK getting publicity and why is the radio station promoting such a thing? KROQ, you SUCK. I am NOT a fan of any of those involved, BUT this is an insult to ALL women. BRANDON, should get his ass KICKED by some hard-core Marines. Let him pick on REAL MEN and see what he'll get. BRANDON, you are SISSY and you'll never amount to anything. I hope all FUTURE women will stay AWAY from you. NOW, I know why Mischa DUMPED you! YOU ARE penis-less, you FAT HOG. YOU DESERVE EVERY INSULT HERE AND MORE SO.

***TMZ, this is LOW even for you guys*** WHY ARE YOU GUYS ALLOWING THIS?

Rick

NEW NAME FOR PARIS HILTON, IF LINDSAY IS FIRECROTCH...LETS CALL PARIS BY HER NAME ACCORDING TO BLUE "CRABBYTWAT" AND SEE HOW THIS BITCH LIKES IT...ALSO BRANDON WILL BE CALLED" WEE LITTLE PEEPEE"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments