Eminem is a Meanie Yo!

8/30/2006 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kendra Wilkinson and Eminem
Kendra Wilkinson, one of Hugh Hefner's girlfriends and one of the stars of the E! series "The Girls Next Door," found out firsthand just how mean Eminem can be. She also found out just how fast celebrity publicists can work when cleaning up one of their client's messes. This particular mess involves Slim Shady himself and his alleged poor conduct on a video shoot. According to Kendra, Em threw water on the Playmate's face for no apparent reason during a shoot for Eminem and Akon's new music video, "Smack that Ass." Afterwards, Kendra unleashed her fury over the situation with a scathing message on her Myspace page.

We contacted Em's reps to see what their side of the story was. When asked if Marshal would be issuing either an apology or a statement we were told very blatantly, "Nope!"

We also contacted Playboy to confirm the authenticity of Kendra's Myspace message. A rep from Playboy confirmed to TMZ that this blog was in fact written by Kendra Wilkinson. They also provided the following statement regarding her current feelings over the situation and Eminem himself. "Kendra wrote this blog following some on-set high jinks at a recent music video shoot. While she was upset at first, she later received flowers and an apology from Eminem and removed the blog. Everything is fine and there are no hard feelings."

Though Kendra may have forgiven Em, we probably won't be seeing him anytime soon at the Playboy Mansion.

lalala

No matter what a women's background is she should be respected!
Also I agree by what #31 claims because its strange that a adult would act the way he does.

Cat

Kendra seems like a sweet girl, and her show is really great. I cant imagine she would lie. I bet he was on drugs, I bet he wouldnt have done that sober on purpose, and I would be just as mad as she was if he had done that to me. I cant wait to see this video with her in it!

Shag

His punk ass needs therapy. If he keeps going like he's going, his body's going to breakdown, and some illness (besides hiss mental illness) will beset him.

Valerie Johnson

Eminem need's to apologize to hef and kendra or else have his playboy subscription canceled due to the mean treatment towards kendra. I feel real bad for her due to em treatment toward every female in his life like his ex-wife Kim. But I think alot of it has due to with the way his mother treated him as a child. I've never like Em. I'm going to boycott him when he's on the radio.
KENDRA YOU'LL GET ANOTHER CHANCE.

Rick

Em is a small dick wonder, according to an ex....she states that his dick is no bigger than a babys wee wee......so I can see his frustration when he sees a buxom beauty and knows that his small dick cant please her.....go back to kim little wee wee auntie em

chidi

jesus settle down people u guys don't even kno the whole story...u kno em's a goofball he was probably just playing a joke and it backfired on him. and it's just water not acid. *gosh*

Gin

THAT GIRL GET'S WHAT SHE DESERVES...SHE IS A WHORE...WHAT KIND OF SELF RESPECTING WOMAN WOULD BE THE GIRLFRIEND OF A NASTY WRINKLED 80 YEAR OLD WHO HAS 2 OTHER GIRLFRIENDS?? THOSE WOMEN AND HUGH HEFNER ARE DISGUSTING SICK PERVERTS!!!

Brittany

Anyone who takes a Playboy Playmate seriously needs a reality check. How much respect does she expect?? And if she ever listened to Eminem's songs, she'd know that he doesn't take kindly to whores who take their clothes off for "entertainment" so what did she want him to do? It's Eminem you're dealing with! And the funny thing is, he there was a reason he threw water on her I'm sure. She probably tried to suck his *&^% or something.

Poptart

I watch The Girls Next Door and it's hilarious. It's mindless entertainment but you need that kind of stuff with everything that is going on in the "real" world. The girls typify "dumb blondes" and they play up to it. Who cares if they're big boob bimbos who are only with Hugh for his money. He's the one that chose to let himself be taken. Most of you haters would do the same if you were in his shoes or in one of the girl's shoes. It's easy to hate on someone when there's not even a remote chance that you'll be in their shoes.

As for Eminem, he just needs to disappear off the face of this earth. He's just a stupid white boy who happened to hang with the "right" people to get him in the business. (Thanks Dr. Dre--we could have done without this loser).

All his songs basically sound the same, just different words.

RetUSMCGunny

Who cares about these golddiggers hanging around that walking corpse, Hefner? Hell, I'd wager that he hasn't had an erection since 1990 without some kind of assistance, probably a penile implant.

liska

KENDRA IS A SWEET HEART. SHE IS VERY OUT GOING AND FRIENDLY. EM IS AN ILL TEMPERED A55.

Nicole

"Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see."
The story is most likely only partially true. Em hasnt spoke on the incident yet nor Akon. So its a pretty biased story as of now. Not too mention that she was probably only upset because her entire face of make-up melted off in front of all the other big celebs.

RebeccaBBBBBBB

this is what she said in her blog:

****EXCLUSIVE****

August 27. MediaTakeOut.com received an email from Kendra Wilkinson, a model who stars in the E! Channel's reality series The Girls Next Door. She claims that during the filming of a music video last week, Eminem attacked her. Here's the full text of the email along with two photographs of Kendra Wilkinson:

My first rap video
Current mood: pissed off

I made a BAD MISTAKE when i agreed to be in a music video with EMINEM!! Why would i think doin my first music video with Eminem would be soooo tight?? i have no idea why cuz i never liked him in the first place but getting the so called opportunity was something i wouldnt pass up which was a bad mistake hahaha!!

The reason for me doing the video wasnt for the money, it was to make all my fans happy that i finally did a rap video cuz we all know how much i talk about how much i wanna be in one..right?? well im getting right to the point by saying it was probably the worst experience of my life!!

It all started off really cool when my best friend Brittany came up just to support me and cheer me on but not to mention her obsession over Eminem was also what made her drive all the way up for the day. When we first got there everyone like Akon came to say hi and greeted us. So i was so happy cuz it seemed like a start to a fun great day but a long fun great day huh huh!!

So about ten hours later(waiting in a cafeteria) i finally get my call to come in and shoot the scene with eminem. I was lookin the hottest of the hot(not conceided) and i was ready to go with my hair all done and everything, sooo happy. so we start by doing some warmups and i was dancing my ass off(literally) cuz it was my time to shine in front of David Banner, Lil Zane, and a couple other rappers and 100s of people.D eveyone was lovin my dancing and makin me feel good. Then Eminem walks in the room lookin like hes overdosing on drungs. We met and he was really nice to begin with and he was saying things like how he watches the show and how he got our issue of playboy and he wants me to sign it so i was very flattered and happy. Then we start doing our scene and everything is goin good until we go on a break. I went over to sit on the couch to rest a lil bit and i started talking to this really nice guy. Next, i look over and see Eminem walkin towards me. I smile and say "whats up?", he takes out a bottle of water and pours it all over me!!! There goes my makeup, there goes my hair, there goes my tears, and there goes my first rap video!!! Yes i charged at him to knock him out, only got him a lil bit though cuz of his big ass body guard that was in my way.

All i have to say about this is I feel way more sorry for him than i do hate him over this!! even though i yelled out probably 100000 times i hate him haha!! He has to act like a 5 yr old lil kid by pouring water on me to make himself feel better about his sad life. Everyone like Akon came over to make me feel better and that was really cool of them but inside i was dying!! i was so embarrassed and humiliated! So many people after that said they will never support him anymore and they will never listen to him anymore!! Hef felt sooo bad for me and was sooo pissed at Eminem, Hef HATES him now haha!!

So i lived and i learned right?? I will never do a rap video again unless its three 6 mafia, too short, bow wow, or nelly!!! Nelly was so nice to me by sending me a letter along with an autograhed jersey and pimpjuice the day after this eminem video so now im happy again haha!!

So all i can woder is why why why???? maybe he was loaded on drugs, maybe i reminded him of Kim, maybe he hates me..who knows!! all i know is i didnt do anything to him to make him do this to me. So im movin on with my life and putting this in the past but please dont buy any music from him anymore hahahahaa jk!! love u all and thanks for watching the show and listening to my sad story haha!! Peace

KDUB

John V

Haha every1 hating on Eminem for doing that are all haters and keep on doing it cuz obviously ur jealous of him. LoL you werent there u dont know wat happened, this all could be fake and just publicity 2 get little nuthings like u to argue over. LoL i have fun hating on sumthing u have no clue about hahaha

Uh, scary

Eminem is just another whigger just like Vanilla Ice and Kfed. In fact KFed sounds just like Eminem. Em is nothing but an angry whiny little penis head with no talent. I feel sorry for his kid.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments