Shanna Dances Away From Barker

8/30/2006 5:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shanna Moakler: Click to watchShe might still be in the midst of a nasty break up from Blink-182's Travis Barker, but "EXTRA" found Shanna Moakler in good spirits as she practiced for her upcoming gig as a contestant on "Dancing with the Stars."

Though Moakler and Barker have been swapping written attacks on their respective MySpace pages, the former Miss USA hopes for smoother sailing ahead. "I don't know if it's possible he and I could romantically be involved with each other again but I would like for he and I to come to a place where we could obviously be the best parents we could possibly be and just be friends. I would love that."

Moakler adds that "Dancing" has given her an outlet for her frustrations, something she considers a blessing. "I'm trying to stay positive and stay strong for my children, trying to you know not make that a negative. I'm trying to put all my energy into the dancing."

"Dancing With the Stars" premieres September 12 at 8PM ET/PT.

Livewire

Another pump and dump ho! No talent Travis shoulda called ex-hubby De La Hoya to find out how horrible this gold diggin excuse for a woman really is. The ho locked De La Hoya out of his own home and took MILLIONS OF HIS MOOLAH when they divorced (Oh, oh, K-F**K has a back up plan if hick Britney dumps him). The great thing is that their sorry excuse for a reality show exposed her to the world, so no person in their right mind is not going to get serious with her, but just hit it and quit it!

Yours Truly,
Sir Livewire {2006 TMZ Award For Most insightful and Side Splitting Posts)

2006 Humanitarian Award Winner, RFWO (Respect For Women Online)

2006 recipient, "Calls A Ho A Ho When He Sees 'Em" Award- Online Federation of Posters

"Livewire is more funny than a barrel of monkeys all juiced up on the sauce"
Harvey Levin, TMZ CEO

Valerie Johnson

I like Shanna better than I liked Travis.

Dee

#14 Cat you got it right! This lazy ho has got to go!! She is just the latest Hollywood cum dumpster, I already feel bad for the next "Baby Daddy" (whoever he will be) that she hauls into court to finance her life.

kendra

SHANNA SLUTBAG F*CKS HER WAY TO THE TOP!!!!

freakoftheweek

Why oh why does she even mention the thought of her and Travis becoming romantically involved...NO NO NO!!! Skankbag! He would be the biggest fool...and the BIGGEST LOSER!!! Put that in your pipe Travis and smoke it!

Oh Snap!

Shanna is a lazy "only good for *ucking" fake blonde washed up bimbo! If Travis ever takes the stupid bitch back then he once again welcomes his own personal hell!

Whatever

Can someone tell this bimbo her 15 minutes are up already?

terri

Does anyone know what "ghoneria" is?

terri

I don't think she married De La Hoya, they were only engaged. Travis was stupid for marrying her. He saw what she was like before he married her. People don't change because of a ring. Dumb ass got what he wanted and deserved.

melissa

hopefully she'll be the first to get eliminated

CAITLIN

Everyone on here is just a bunch of jealous assholes. Shanna Is a good mom. Is everyone forgetting that Travis is the one that left her and his kids??? And isn't he the one hooking up with Paris Hilton? Talk about a whore, she's the biggest one out there.What the fuck are any of you doing that's better then her?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2