Sutherlands Hug It Out

8/30/2006 12:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ spotted Kiefer Sutherland and his father Donald sharing an emotional post-dinner hug last night, amidst an audience of cheering fans. The two stars each signed autographs and posed for photogs ouside popular Hollywood hotspot Mr. Chow, before going their separate ways.

Donald looked incredibly proud of his talented son, who just walked away with the Emmy for best actor in a drama series for his work on "24."

kathryn

Yum, Keifer Sutherland!

Lutty

Screw Keiffer! His dad has ALWAYS been one HOT man. The older he gets, the hotter he gets!!

get a life people

I just can't get into this show...I watched the first few years...I think his 24 hours are up........Denis Leary should have won..........

kathryn

His dad is too old to be hot. He has one foot in the grave!

?

Never thought Donald was hot but an incredible actor talent wise all the way back to MASH, Kelly's Heroes, Dirty Dozen - quirky roles, you just like him on screen. In his older years, turned into classy character actor who can play a psycho like no one else (except Jack Nicholson). First time seeing Kiefer in Lost Boys, without knowing his name, I just knew he was Sutherland's boy. The resemblance is uncanny. Though he never rose to his Dad's popularity on the big screen, I'm glad he's come into his own on TV. It's obvious his Dad is proud.

bogart4017

Put 'em in a movie together. Charlie and Martin did it.

KRB

Maybe a guest role on 24 as Jack's dad.

?

Mitch - they did do a movie together, A Time to Kill. It was excellent. Kiefer was crazed KKK wanna be while Dad, Donald, played dis-barred civil rights lawyer.

BB

i love kiefer so much.
its almost real..
LOL

Kristi Scianna

I love Kiefer Its about time he won an emmy for 24 he deserves it !!!!!!!! I love the show and I don't miss it for anything I've followed his carrer for as long as I can rember ! Iam also happy the show won to !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susie

It's so nice to see how proud Donald is of his son. Kiefer is a great actor and I just love 24. Congratulations!!!!!

Phyllis Shaw

Yes, It would be nice to see Kiefer and his father Donald be on 24 together.
My husband watch 24 on Fox Providence and NEVER misses it no matter what.
Great job Keep up the good work Kiefer.

B.Woods

Both Jack and his father, Donald, are hot. I hope Donald Sutherland guests on his son's show.
Thank goodness, Keifer (still can be a bad boy) won the Emmy this year! He deserved it over most others. Hooray for him.

Anette

Äntligen får ni upp ögonen på en mycket bra skådespelare. Vill önska Kiefer lycka och framgång både i arbetet och privat. Grattis på födelsedagen i förskott.
Anette