Transformers Video -- More Than Meets The Eye

8/30/2006 1:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Transformers: Click to watchTMZ has obtained video from the set of the new Transformers film, including shots of two Autobots in action!

The two "robots in disguise" zipped through a closed Los Angeles street filled with a ton of overturned cars and rubble, as signs warning of "gunfire, managed explosion and smoke" continued to flash.

One car, a silver Pontiac Solstice, is rumored to be Jazz, a character "played" by a Porsche in the animated series. The other vehicle, a souped-up Hummer, is said to be Ratchet, who was "played" by an ambulance in the original series. It should be remembered that the Autobots are the protagonists of the Transformer universe with the evil Decepticons as their enemies.

The new film finds the dueling alien races bringing their battle to Earth, with the likes of Josh Duhamel, Shia LaBeouf, Tyrese Gibson and Jon Voight caught in the middle.

leenie

I hope it's good

New One

I hope they don't screw this up!!!!
Who doesn’t love Transformers.
Next we need the Thunder cats that rock as well.

Thanks God for computer graphics so they can do this type of work, maybe one day we can get rite of all the crappy actors and do it all by computers.

Tonka2

It's going to be so much fun taking my little boy to see this movie. We're both Transformer fans!

Bruce Leroy

Oh trust me, the movies already ruined. Haven't you seen the character designs?? Well, lets just say they already raped your childhood memories.

New One

Ok then they can't do Thunder Cats then I think all that there is left is that and the smurfs to screw up.

Righter of Wrongs

Bring on Votron!

chicawhyte

I knew of the Halo movie but not this one...thanx for the clip! Crossing my fingers here too. If I tell my 5-year old about this he'll go bananas!

Kitten

My hubby drives a black Solstice. We just got it last month. The car rocks and yes, it is a Pontiac. Who woulda thunk it. We love to drive around Boystown with our puppy Spugi. Wave at all the girls. It's fabulous. You could say it's jazzy.