Candy

May Net $130 Mil That Tori Won't Get

8/31/2006 9:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The stakes in the Candy Spelling – Tori Spelling war just got a lot higher. The buzz in Beverly Hills real estate offices is that Candy Spelling has unloaded her 56,000 square-foot Holmby Hills mansion for a cool $130 million, and that the new buyer is an Arab prince.

The cash flow influx would likely fan the flames in the ever-escalating feud. Several well-connected Beverly Hills realtors and a prominent socialite tell TMZ about the swirl of conversation on Wednesday. The inside word is that, as TMZ first reported and as Candy's reps denied, Aaron's widow gave an upscale real estate company a "pocket listing" on the mansion and that her asking price was $150 million.

Now, the buzz is that Candy will quietly walk away with a boatload of cash, which will surely irk the soon-to-be cash-poor Tori. Candy Spelling's rep told TMZ, "It is not true, and she is not selling the house to whoever you have mentioned for the price you have mentioned."

The "90210" star was all but disinherited by her father, as she recently discovered in papers Aaron Spelling signed four months before his death. Tori reportedly will get less than $1 million – a pittance compared to his vast half-billion-dollar estate.

Tori and Candy have been at war with each other for months, clawing it out in the tabloids and elsewhere. And last Sunday, the pair were both present at last Sunday's Emmys, but even the occasion of an emotional tribute to Aaron could not move the mother and daughter any closer to a détente.

Rosie Says She Won't Look "So Gay" and "Scary" on "View"

Rosie O'Donnell claims she's never cutting her hair again – at least while she's a co-host on "The View" – so she won't frighten viewers with a closely-cropped coif that might be too gay for daytime TV.

In the October issue of Glamour magazine (via The Starr Report), the unabashed gab-queen says that she understands why her recent short haircut might have been problematic for her new gig and that rumors spread that "View" producers asked her to grow it out. "I know people were like, 'It's all right that she's gay, but she doesn't have to look so gay," says O'Donnell. "Trust me – I'm never cutting my hair again. On 'The View,' it will be long and luxurious, not scary."

What might be slightly more scary to her co-hosts is Rosie's evident discomfort with having to share the spotlight, which she's addressed in her blog. "I'm going to try hard not to be bossy," Rosie tells Glamour, "but I've only done ... my own show where you're the total boss of everything!"
Rosie O'Donnell Check out Rosie's hairy journey. Click here to see photos
Halle Berry Butch hair but still Hot!

Did Scientology Nearly Show Cruise The Money?

When
Tom Cruise got the axe from Paramount Pictures last week and needed funding for his production company, it may have been his beloved Church of Scientology that almost came to the rescue.

According to a source cited by MSNBC's Jeannette Walls, the Church's chieftains told Cruise that if he couldn't find backing elsewhere, they would reach into their deep pockets for their most ardent adherent. Of course, they didn't have to –- Cruise got a two-year financing deal from a group of investors associated with the Six Flags amusement park chain. "Tom has been good to the church," says the source, "and they want to be good to him."

Cruise's reps denied the story and the Church of Scientology had no comment.
tom cruiseCruise is hot on and off the screen.

Paris Reportedly Asks for $650,000 To Do Radio Show

We knew Paris Hilton valued herself highly – just not exactly how highly. Welsh songbird Charlotte Church says that the lodging heiress wanted $650,000 – the price of a rather nice house in most places in world – to appear on a talk show she's starting.

Church said the idea was to get Paris on the show so that Church could "take the mick out" – make fun, in Brit-speak – of Hilton because she's "such a complete airhead," according to MSNBC. But after Hilton demanded the crazy sum, Church ditched the idea, saying, "She's hardly going to announce anything world-changing, is she?"

Meanwhile, someone alert Matt and Jake – Paris has started hanging with Lance Armstrong, according to Page Six. The pair showed up at LA's Key club on Tuesday night to catch a show by the band The Vacation, and then left together.
Paris HiltonParis sexes it up. Check out these sizzling photos

Party Favors: Mariah Gets Blinged Out By Bruneian Prince, K-Fed Gets Record Deal, Knoxville Gets Sent to Mars By Willie Nelson

Before her New York concert last week, Mariah Carey was delighted to find a $4 million diamond surprise in her dressing room – an 8-carat diamond and platinum necklace and matching ring from the son of the Sultan of Brunei, who apparently is smitten with the diva. Carey, unfortunately for Prince Azim, is taken, as Page Six notes ... Kevin Federline has apparently weathered the critical drubbing he took after his Teen Choice Awards performance to get a record distribution deal from Sony BMG, as announced Wednesday. Of course, it probably doesn't hurt that his wife Britney is one of the company's top earners ... "Jackass" star Johnny Knoxville, not generally known for his prudence and careful consideration, actually regrets doing something: As he tells Playboy magazine (via Rush & Molloy), he once smoked pot with country legend Willie Nelson and got so high that he called Nelson the next day and said, "'Thanks a lot, Willie. I was on [bleeping] Mars for six hours.' Nothing could have made him any happier."
Mariah CareyMariah loves to change her look.

Sandie

WELL ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS ---------WISH I HAD THE MONEY -----THIS IS SANDIE FROM (KRINTINA) MISSISSIPPI -------HAVE NO HOME___ THNAK YOU ALL

Sandie

WISH I HAD THAT MONEY -----------KRINTINA HIT ME HARD --------------

Donald

Aaron Spelling didn't leave his estate to a Money Grabbing witch--he left it to his wife, who he knew would survive him. It's certainly not unusual for a person to leave some personal effects to his children and the bulk of his estate to his wife. I don't understand the big deal just because Aaron Spelling was very wealthy. Seems he did a pretty normal thing to me.

Sabrina

I think that Tori has behaved pretty well considering how mean her mother has been to her. And while I know she's still better off even if she gets less than a million than the rest of the world, the sad thing is I don't think it was Aaron's intention to leave Tori just that. Even if he made changes to the will, I believe he trusted to end up being fair to Tori and treat her and her brother equally. If he can see this all now, he's rolling in his grave (as Kate Jackson said on TV). It seems obvious that her mother has always been jealous and spiteful of her daughter, and it's just so sad because Tori could use a mom right now. I think Tori's acting more the grown up these days. And she has always been a hard worker, so she'll be alright, but I'll still feel sorry for her.

Enrique

Who cares about these people? Why am EYE reading it anyway?

VeriSheri

I have better things to do than worry about Tori Spelling.

Sumstari

Tori Spelling threw away her new husband for another woman's husband with whom he had (I believe) several children. My thought is that her parents probably did not take well to such horrible behavior. It's funny...he probably thought he was throwing away his family for billions, and look what he got: Tori Spelling!

Janis Shovan

Two ole gold diggers fueding for the poor ole mans moneyl Like those two need more money.................Let the bitches rot........

James Partsch-Galvan

I am just wondering what happened between Tori and her father to make him change his will 4 months before he died. Tori should be grateful that she is getting about 1 million dollars, but I think there is alot more to this whole story that we simply do not know yet. A half billion dollar estate! That is alot of money! I don't think whatever happens that Tori Spelling will be hard up for money. She has money. She has youth. She has contacts. She has alot more than many of us will ever have. I live on a fixed income from month to month. I have other things to worry about. I wonder if Tori can buy me a few things that I want and need. I need a new car! I want a new computer! etc. etc. etc.
Get your own Flash MP3 Player

Bev

Shame on both of them! I think you call them "buzzards" they fly around and fight over what the dead leave behind,,,,,,

mark cantwell

tori spelling is an ugly skank who couldn't get on tv,even if she sat on it,without her fathers help,she bit the hand that fed her and now must pay the piper.

CHUCK

I CAN'T BELEIVE I ACTUALLY SAT HERE TO READ ALL THIS GARBAGE. VCAUSE THAT'S ALL IT IS. WHO REALLY CARES WHO GETS WHAT IT'S (NONE) OF OUR BUSSINESS, DO YOU ALL NO HOW MUCH I MAKE.(NO) SO WHY SHOULD WE CARE WHAT THEY MAKE IT IS THERE MONEY WHETHER THEY WORKED FOR IT OR NO IT'S THEIRS.

JUST GIVE ME SOME BECAUSE I'M A SCHMUCK TOO. MY WIFE PAYS MY BILLS SO WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MAKE ME.

Beowulf

Tori Spelling looks like a guy who went wrong.

Sherrie

How did the Candy-Tori feud start?

IFLYNonStop

LOL! Too bad all that plastic surgery she's had -hasn't made any improvement! . She still has that sort of equine look about her. ewww. It's obvious that any guy hooking up with her is only out for for the PERK$ She oughta donate some of that gratutitous money of hers to the Katrina victims. I'm sure they need it a lot worse than she does.